The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » New Osterlind, Bracco features on IBM Web Portal (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

robwar0100
View Profile
Inner circle
Buy me some newspapers.Purchase for me 1 Gazette and
1748 Posts

Profile of robwar0100
Hello all,

Things have been busy, but I wanted to alert you to some additions on the International Brotherhood of Magicians Web Portal.

1. Richard Osterlind has agreed to answer questions from I.B.M. members in a monthly, online column on http://www.magician.org - and we are very grateful.

2. Gregory Bracco, a territorial vice president for the I.B.M. is giving us updates on the magic scene in South Korea and Asia in a monthly column titlted: Bracco's Eye on Asia.

I hope you have the opportunity to check it out. Richard Osterlind's column is a members-only feature, so you will need to enter your I.B.M. Web account information to read it.

Thanks,

Bobby Warren
"My definition of chance is my hands on the wheel," Greg Long.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » New Osterlind, Bracco features on IBM Web Portal (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL