The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Rov Muscle Click Pass (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

PAUL K
View Profile
Special user
Massachusetts
547 Posts

Profile of PAUL K
Has anyone seen the Rov Muscle Click Pass on Brian Platts web site?
It looks unbelievable.

Is this coin trick easy to do.
inigmntoya
View Profile
Inner circle
DC area native, now in Atlanta
1941 Posts

Profile of inigmntoya
Yes.
No.
:)
edgegrip
View Profile
New user
57 Posts

Profile of edgegrip
Just saw it today and I must say, I like it!
mr.nemo
View Profile
New user
62 Posts

Profile of mr.nemo
I have not seen that move no but I do know this the muscle pass is painfull, I'm up to about a foot with silver coins and almost two feet with a copper coin, and I also have a big callous on the palm of my right hand to show for it,,if you have been muscle passing for a while you should know what I'm talking about if not I suggest you learn the muscle pass before incorperating any kind of click passes.
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5294 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
In my experience, the muscle pass is not easy at all! Dan Watkins has a nice write up on the Foundations page at his site, http://www.coinvanish.com .

Takes a lot of practice - more than most sleights you'll ever attempt - and definitely requires a good bit of muscle training in your hand, as mr.nemo pointed out.

Jim
Alexander Wells
View Profile
Veteran user
311 Posts

Profile of Alexander Wells
Hmm. Not sure about the pain aspect. I can muscle pass a silver dollar a foot straight up. I haven't had any pain nor do I have a callous. I think that it would start to hurt if you kept on practicing and practicing for ages. I stop if it starts to hurt and go back to it later. I'm very keen on avoiding any kind of callous on my hand and so far have been successful. Years of avoiding any kind of manual labour....(heheheh.)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Rov Muscle Click Pass (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.25 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL