The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Enter Contest & Win Expensive Prize! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
Scott M
View Profile
Special user
Apex, NC
524 Posts

Profile of Scott M
Congrats Dr. Bill! Congrats Entity!

I am very excited for this project. Thanks for all the info in this post. I really like DOCC'S ideas as well (for me) the multi object pendulum has much potential.

The above video of the multi-pendy with ESP cards was very nice.

I am sure that this publication will add bits that will go right into my show and add more to what I can offer that is different than other performers.

THANK YOU Dr. Bill for making this available to us.

Well done!

-Scott M
Bill Cushman
View Profile
Inner circle
Florida
2850 Posts

Profile of Bill Cushman
You are welcome Scott. I like what you wrote about already reading effects that will go right into your show. Though please be sure to give them the amount of time to practice and routine they deserve as I'd hate to see you get less of an enthusiastic response than is possible with the material in Trybil.

I didn't expect to hear much given it is Father's Day (to all the other dads out there I hope you had a wonderful day! )but I have had some feedback and it is all good.

Elliot Bressler wrote, "I started reading Trybil, and am having a fantastic time. There are tons of incredibly well thought out tricks and routines that I think audiences will really enjoy. I can’t wait to try some of them out!"

From Bruce Bernstein: "If you're into pendulums at all, then 'Trybil: The Multi-Bob Book" is a work you'll want to give a prominent spot in your bookcase. Not only is there a section focusing on the classic pendulum, but Dr. Bill and his contributors also teach you how to construct 'Multi-Bobs' and offer up a great variety of routines from some of the biggest names around."

Dom Twose wrote, "“Overwhelmingly, Trybil has made me want to get a Multi-Bob! Congratulations on what is sure to be a winner!”

Andrew Gerard said, “This information crosses the barrier between reality and invisible, mystic forces at work. Powerful and in the right hands... real"

Just a taste of what am hearing and what I've known all along. Multi-Bob pendulums simply freak people out! And the standard pendulum does so too, but in a different way.

I'm really looking forward to trying out all the material in Trybil, now that the book is done.! Thanks again Mauricio, Luke and everyone else involved!
Mauricio Jaramillo
View Profile
Elite user
Colombia
412 Posts

Profile of Mauricio Jaramillo
Awesome reviews! Nothing better than a new Dr. Bill book.

The multi-bob is such an underused concept and yet it's so easy and amazes so much. I'm using mine every single day. Thanks for putting all the info in one place, it's something that's been needed for decades.
Scott M
View Profile
Special user
Apex, NC
524 Posts

Profile of Scott M
Yes Yes Dr. Bill. I WILL practice way before I put it in. I just meant that I already do some pendy work (Jeromes stuff lead the way for me) and will look forward to adding some of your work (with due practice). I do not add anything unless it is worked out front and back (or side to side or even circles in 'pendy' lingo).

Thanks for the reply...hope you are well!

-Scott M
Bill Cushman
View Profile
Inner circle
Florida
2850 Posts

Profile of Bill Cushman
You're welcome Mauricio. And again, I can't stress enough how helpful you've been througout this time. I agree, the early reviews have been awesome!

One thing that doesn't really fit here but I want to share is that Mauricio apprears quite regularly on Columbian television. He has taken a liking to my Subliminal Square so that tends to get performed quite regularly. I may not know exactly what anyone is saying, but it is still a kick to follow the effect as best I can and watch the audience's reactions at the end! Please keep sending those along with the Multi-Bob effects you will be performing on the talk shows. We'll know once and for all if it is as good a venue as we've speculated for "Hands Off Multi-Bobbing!"

Hey Scott, I hope my comment about giving whatever effect(s) you add proper time didn't sound insulting in any way. It certainly wasn't meant as such. The effects in Trybil are my new babies and I'm just excited to see them gain their feet!

As for my health, thanks for asking. Due to my difficulty walking, intentse paing and not beign able to be reliable, it has been a while since I've earned any money outside the house and it is taking its toll. Daily pain is a b*t*h and I find myself b*t*h*n* more than is typical for me. I've been avoiding doctors since I know they'll want to operate again but that has to come to an end so I can get back to my life. This "half life" sucks! Thanks for asking and as well to all the people who email me with simialry concerns.
Bill Cushman
View Profile
Inner circle
Florida
2850 Posts

Profile of Bill Cushman
The Outlaw ad is now up at:

http://www.outlaw-effects.com/store/the-......ook.html

For those of you would like a preview PDF (also available at the ad) go here:

http://pdfcast.org/download/trybil.pdf
Bill Cushman
View Profile
Inner circle
Florida
2850 Posts

Profile of Bill Cushman
Just when I think I'm done Greg Arce sends me 5 knock out effects I can't NOT share! This is why Mr. Arce scares me! I hesitate to write him with an idea or question because inevitably I get several killer effects in reply. When I originally wrote him about Multi-Bobs it was the first time he didn't have anything up his sleeve, much to my shock. Then when I take a breath...

The details are still up in the air. All will be worked out over the next few days and either an updated edition of Trybil we be created (and sent out to all those who purchased it already) or Greg's effects will be sent out as an extra attachment.

If you've ordered and received Trybil and don't hear from me by next week with the update, PLEASE write me here or at wcushman@bellsouth.net. I'm juggling a lot of things right now so don't hesitate! You do not want to even take a chance of missing out on Greg's routines!
DutchFrank
View Profile
Special user
Has a fence with
541 Posts

Profile of DutchFrank
Congratulations to entity......... :-(
Forgive me any language mistakes.

I'm Dutch.
Bill Cushman
View Profile
Inner circle
Florida
2850 Posts

Profile of Bill Cushman
I just love the name more and more. Greg's contributions are in the process of being integrated and as long as Mauricio was opening up the patient, I included one more of my own, Trybilyte! If you are familiar with my effect Mentalink from Mind Index it is a more formal Multi-Bob version.
Bill Cushman
View Profile
Inner circle
Florida
2850 Posts

Profile of Bill Cushman
OK, Mauricio is a mad genius speed demon and the Update is completed! Some bad links were fixed in the process as well.

I just sent out the updates. If you do not get them by tonight, let me know as soon as possible. For that matter I wouldn't mind knowing they were succesfully received as BCC is new to me.

Trybil is up to 148 pages now but it is the quality not quantity that is the true value. However, a few more very cool effects doesn't hurt!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Enter Contest & Win Expensive Prize! (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.28 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL