The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Super Chair vs, Mentalism Chair » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
richard_mentalism
View Profile
Regular user
146 Posts

Profile of richard_mentalism
Quote:
On 2013-05-04 12:58, mastermindreader wrote:
I've explained MANY times how and why distance and gimmicks make no difference in the classic versions of the effect as performed by Chefalo, Daniels and many others.
Reading is fundamental.

Dear Bob (or anyone else who can help),
Can you please send me links (even by PM) where I can read and learn how to do it?
Thank you!
mastermindreader
View Profile
1949 - 2017
Seattle, WA
12586 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
Richard-

Sent you a PM.
GaMBiT_101
View Profile
Regular user
Adelaide
135 Posts

Profile of GaMBiT_101
Bob, could you please send me some links or names of books I can read on the topic too. Thanks.
"Being able to do tricks, doesn't mean you're able to be Entertaining!"
richard_mentalism
View Profile
Regular user
146 Posts

Profile of richard_mentalism
Quote:
On 2013-05-05 03:44, mastermindreader wrote:
Richard-
Sent you a PM.

Dear Sir,
I have received your PM and thank you very much for your will to help.
mickym
View Profile
Loyal user
236 Posts

Profile of mickym
Quote:
On 2013-05-04 12:58, mastermindreader wrote:
Micky-

I've explained MANY times how and why distance and gimmicks make no difference in the classic versions of the effect as performed by Chefalo, Daniels and many others.

Reading is fundamental. That is, unless, your only purpose is to bump the thread and hype the product by repeatedly exposing the method (of the gimmicked version) in a public forum.

I "behave" this way because I love the art of mentalism and detest seeing it repeatedly trivialized.

Bob, Your answer and explanations to your claim are written in a respectful way, which I appreciate very much.
My original intention was only to express my opinion, but as I understand that it has not been perceived so, I will not continue to claim it, as I really respect your attitude.
In any case I will be glad if you can explain me (either by PM, like the others have requested, or through the Banquet Room) how this effect can be achieved.
All the best.
mastermindreader
View Profile
1949 - 2017
Seattle, WA
12586 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
For almost ten years now, my "39 Steps to Mentalism" (from my book "Fundamentals") has been available FOR FREE at http://www.lybrary.com/thirtynine-steps-mentalism-a-10.html

It contains my analysis and description of the books I consider essential to a mentalist's education.

The effect in question is SPECIFICALLY described in one of the books in that list. And I even mention the effect by name, so anyone who has read the article should have no trouble finding it. [Hint: it's under the "A's"]

Good thoughts,

Bob
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Super Chair vs, Mentalism Chair » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL