The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Human Regurgitation (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Utah_Showman
View Profile
Veteran user
Heart of Utah
350 Posts

Profile of Utah_Showman
Who in the US does the Human Regurgitation?
Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5117 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
Stevie Starr spends about a month a year here.
“You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus” -Mark Twain

www.bladewalker.com
Utah_Showman
View Profile
Veteran user
Heart of Utah
350 Posts

Profile of Utah_Showman
Thanks Harley
Freak Prodigy
View Profile
Inner circle
NYC & LA
1805 Posts

Profile of Freak Prodigy
I don't think I could regurgitate a human....
Blog:
http://www.bloudermilk.blogspot.com
View Profile
Veteran user
Heart of Utah
350 Posts

Profile of Utah_Showman
The folks from America's got Talent would like to have someone that does the act.

They have been calling me, said they had Stevie Starr booked but he is going to be on the British show and can't be on both.
Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5117 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
Stevie would not work for free.
“You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus” -Mark Twain

www.bladewalker.com
Todd Robbins
View Profile
V.I.P.
New York
2922 Posts

Profile of Todd Robbins
They called me but I can't swallow the idea of being on that show.
Freak Prodigy
View Profile
Inner circle
NYC & LA
1805 Posts

Profile of Freak Prodigy
Quote:
On 2010-02-11 20:36, Harley Newman wrote:
Stevie would not work for free.

Ring ring...
Blog:
http://www.bloudermilk.blogspot.com
View Profile
Veteran user
Heart of Utah
350 Posts

Profile of Utah_Showman
They said it for one show, I haven't ask if it was a paid gig, but will.
thegreatnippulini
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell because I've made
2582 Posts

Profile of thegreatnippulini
You should. Also, while you're at it, try to explain to them that we do amazing stunts that we have perfected as a skill, and also to let them know that these stunts are dangerous and how we put our bodies on the line in the name of entertainment... while you're explaining this to them also tell them that due to this, it is extremely insulting to make the request of us that they do.

Thank you.
The Great Nippulini: body piercer, Guinness World Record holder, blacksmith and man with The World's Strongest Nipples! Does the WORLD care? We shall see...
http://www.greatnippulini.com
Harv
View Profile
Inner circle
I'm building a fence with
1127 Posts

Profile of Harv
Sorry to bring up (pun intented) an old thread. Just saw Stevie Starr on AGT. He's been doing his act for a long time (from what I can see from old clips it hasn't changed) and made the rounds of the show in Europe. The fact that people actually believe he swallows and regurgitates is a testament to his showmanship and I'm sure hours upon hours of practice to perfect this.
Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5117 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
He does regurgitate, though he has other skills, too. His act has changed a lot, over the years.

www.bladewalker.com
Harv
View Profile
Inner circle
1127 Posts

Profile of Harv
Quote:
On Aug 7, 2015, Harley Newman wrote:
He does regurgitate, though he has other skills, too. His act has changed a lot, over the years.

And mentalists read minds. Lol!
Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5117 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
Harv, I'm guessing that you've neither met nor worked with Stevie. You don't know what you're talking about. He's a person with a unique combination of physical skills, technical abilities, and a superb sense of showmanship.

www.bladewalker.com
Harv
View Profile
Inner circle
1127 Posts

Profile of Harv
I know that he's got some awesome skills and I already stated that I admire his showmanship but there is nowhere in his act he actually swallows/regurgitates anything.

Not the coins,
Not the lightbulb
Not the billiard ball
Not the fish
Definitely not the lock, ring and key

Sleight of hand and master mouth manipulator and definitely a unique act.
Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5117 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
I have been there in person when he regurgitates. Does he have some other skills? Yes. But he does regurgitate. Billiard balls, light bulbs, salt shakers, film cans, etc.

www.bladewalker.com
DonDriver
View Profile
Inner circle
1790 Posts

Profile of DonDriver
AGT is the biggest B/S show on T.V.Stevie Starr is an amazing act and I hope he has more pride than to be on such a show....however if the "payday" is big....well.

Don
Ba Ba Booey
View Profile
Special user
In Denver, I have no less than
548 Posts

Profile of Ba Ba Booey
He'll be on the show again next Tuesday. We'll all find out if the audience wants him to go through to the semi-finals on Wednesday, August 26.
kieronthemighty
View Profile
Special user
617 Posts

Profile of kieronthemighty
Quote:
On Aug 11, 2015, Harv wrote:
I know that he's got some awesome skills and I already stated that I admire his showmanship but there is nowhere in his act he actually swallows/regurgitates anything.

Not the coins,
Not the lightbulb
Not the billiard ball
Not the fish

I've not seen him live but the big stuff is real he a great presenter of his act. I'm a regutator as well I'm still homing in my act I'm not using any slights at the moment keeping it pure skill but hard to create a full show I am on twenty mins at the moment. Is there any one else on here that has the same skill that be interested in swapping ideas for stage

Kind regards

Kieron
friend2cptsolo
View Profile
Elite user
Spent all this time on the Cafe' and all I have to show for it is
445 Posts

Profile of friend2cptsolo
Quote:
On Mar 2, 2016, kieronthemighty wrote:
Quote:
On Aug 11, 2015, Harv wrote:

Not the coins,
Not the lightbulb
Not the billiard ball
Not the fish

I've not seen him live but the big stuff is real he a great presenter of his act. I'm a regutator as well I'm still homing in my act I'm not using any slights at the moment keeping it pure skill but hard to create a full show I am on twenty mins at the moment. Is there any one else on here that has the same skill that be interested in swapping ideas for stage

Kind regards

Kieron

I totally agree with MARV.... yes the guy is a true talent and has an amazing act, but it has not changed. You can regergitate a million different things but you are still just doing the same act over and over. He still tells the same jokes from whe I first saw a video of him, He still has the same clothing.
I am not knocking the act. I always enjoy watching. There are certain movies I have seen many times and will still watch it over and over.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Human Regurgitation (1 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL