We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Review Requested: Devo's Secret Book Vol.1 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mrmuji
View Profile
Veteran user
343 Posts

Profile of mrmuji
I m on the fence in buying Devo's Secret Book Volume 1. Has someone read this book and could kindly tell me about it?

Really appreciated if someone can help.

Bob
Best Regards,

Bob
magicmanci15
View Profile
Regular user
110 Posts

Profile of magicmanci15
It will teach you the basic ins and outs of his demon claw grip that allows for crazy displays and manipulations, its very dexterous, but worth the practice. He describes his piano routine, and tips how to create your own card manipulation routine to music. This is very choreographed and theatrical. he also reveals the baic motions concept. This is an very original and off the wall manipulation with so many variations and advancements, once you master it. to put it subtly, your hands are the driver, your deck is the terrain, and motions is your vehicle. Very cool. Finally he teaches his Ring Infinity. If you are familiar with his De'ring material then this is one other concept with 3 or 4 variations, ranging from pure speed and skill to ghostly and magical. Its in essence, an instant hand to hand transfer with impossible conditions. if you are not familiar with De'vo's ring manipulation you should do so. hope this helps
ivan
mrmuji
View Profile
Veteran user
343 Posts

Profile of mrmuji
Thanks for your input Ivan, really appreciated! I m not a manipulation guy so it probably won't suit me. I did buy De'ring which I m very impressed wit hthe fast speed ring manipulation.

anyway, thanks very much.

Bob
Best Regards,

Bob
MaXiMoN
View Profile
Regular user
Morocco
124 Posts

Profile of MaXiMoN
Hey mrmuji
thank you for information
I heard that the books are about xcm and de'ring material
and history of de'vo is it true or is there other material
thanks in advance

peace
MaXiMoN
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Review Requested: Devo's Secret Book Vol.1 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL