The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Liquify 2 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Paul.W
View Profile
Veteran user
338 Posts

Profile of Paul.W
Hello Everyone
Few month ago richard sanders and bill abbott made a product called liquify. Liquify is an amazing effect that I use every night after my show. In liquify you need to force. This was the disadvantage of this product. I started working on a new way to do liquify. Imagine letting someone think of any number , than tear a piece of paper and putting it in a glass of water and it would magically appear. The gimmick I made is the most invisible gimmick I ever seen. It has the same concept of a swami gimmick but is not a thumb tip or anything like that.
I really want to hear what you guys have to say about the idea?
If you anyone here knows RS or BA,please tell them to maybe contact me. ( impossible to contact them, no email answer !!)

Thanks
Paul.W
From Israel
theboywonder
View Profile
Loyal user
Scarborough, Ontario, Canada
228 Posts

Profile of theboywonder
Try going to their "Automatic Mystery" website and contact them there. They have ALWAYS gotten back to me, so give it a shot! ;-)

info@automaticmystery.com
It would really be quite tragic
if the world had to do without magic!
doktorp
View Profile
Regular user
140 Posts

Profile of doktorp
Yes, I would also tell you to email them. They WILL answer. Two very nice and kind guys.
Robaire
View Profile
New user
CANADA
65 Posts

Profile of Robaire
[quote]On 2010-02-17 14:41, Paul.W wrote:
Hello Everyone
Few month ago richard sanders and bill abbott made a product called liquify. Liquify is an amazing effect that I use every night after my show. In liquify you need to force. This was the disadvantage of this product. I started working on a new way to do liquify. Imagine letting someone think of any number , than tear a piece of paper and putting it in a glass of water and it would magically appear. The gimmick I made is the most invisible gimmick I ever seen. It has the same concept of a swami gimmick but is not a thumb tip or anything like that.
I really want to hear what you guys have to say about the idea?
If you anyone here knows RS or BA,please tell them to maybe contact me. ( impossible to contact them, no email answer !!)

Paul, did you get anywhere with this? Sounds intriguing.

"Robaire"
State of Mind - Magic for the Intelligent Mind: Where the laws of space and time, cause and effect, are momentarily suspended.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJxLexIfuLc&feature=youtu.be
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Liquify 2 (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL