The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » Favorite Examinable Packet Trick (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9
djrdjr
View Profile
Loyal user
Austin, TX
226 Posts

Profile of djrdjr
Adam: Do you mean "Dazed?" Did Duffie have an effect called "Dazzle?" Nick Trost had "Razzle Dazzle" ...
adamjames
View Profile
Loyal user
England
205 Posts

Profile of adamjames
Sorry.....yes, I mean "Dazed".
LordPH
View Profile
Regular user
Suomi
189 Posts

Profile of LordPH
First tricks came to my mind...

Reset
Jazz Aces
Dr.Daley´s Last Trick
Packettrainer
New Faces 1-2-3
Gemini Trick
Asher Twist
Travellers
Lucas Ace

Ultimatemagic.Net
Helsinki Street Team
SKILL
View Profile
Regular user
Florida
145 Posts

Profile of SKILL
Dr. Daley's Last Trick
In order to arrive at perfeccion
you must go through the failure
Japanese Thoughts
LordPH
View Profile
Regular user
Suomi
189 Posts

Profile of LordPH
Oh, and I almost forget maxi-twist with clean-up ;p
Lucas Ace

Ultimatemagic.Net
Helsinki Street Team
indomagic
View Profile
Special user
924 Posts

Profile of indomagic
OUT OF ORDER ( Angelo Carbone)
JUMBO COINCINDENCE ( Aldo Colombini)
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
6903 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
I do not believe Dazed is examinable.

For those of you who own the Complete Roy Walton vol. 2, check out Travelling Man. Reminds one of a Twisted Sisters type effect. Four blue backed kings, four red backed kings. The spectator picks which two will transpose. Then it happens again under the spectator's hand. And it's completely examinable. Great trick.

Other than that, my favorite examinable packet trick is my own Marked Jokers routine.
Danik1
View Profile
Regular user
Saint-Eustache, Canada
185 Posts

Profile of Danik1
1. Presto Printo (Daryl)
2. Jumbo Coincidence (Colombini)
3. 3 Ball (Garrett Thomas)
4. In a Flash (Sankey)
Phil J.
View Profile
Elite user
457 Posts

Profile of Phil J.
Rainbow Cascade
Bring Me The Head Of A Packet Trick
Split Decision (if you can call that a packet trick)
You were born original... Don't die a copy Smile
Vlad_77
View Profile
Inner circle
The Netherlands
5829 Posts

Profile of Vlad_77
Quote:
On 2005-02-04 15:04, tgroenjes wrote:
I do have another packet trick that I keep in the same wallet with my Sympathetic Cards trick. Since so many people are mentioning "Color Monte" I thought I'd mention the one that I do... I don't know the name of it, since I learned it so many years ago... Anyway here's how it goes:

The magician talks about three card monte, and explains that he saw a guy once do it with FOUR cards. The magician then proceeds to show three blank cards, and an Ace of Hearts. He said "All he did was place one of the blank cards over here on the table, and then he placed the ace in between the other two cards. He counted them one, two three, from one hand to another, and all I had to do was find the ace". Of course the spectator chooses the center card, but you turn that over to reveal a blank card. You then turn over the card on the table, and it's the Ace. You proceed to do the trick a second time, again fooling them. On the third time, you tell them that you are going to make it easy on them. You show the blank card going down onto the table. You show the ace going into the center of the other two cards, and then you SLOWLY count one, two, three. At this point you say that the guy he was showing the trick to said, "I know what you did now!! And he says, THERE! There is the ace on the table!" You turn over the tabled card, and alas, it's blank. You then say, "I told you I was going to make it easy on you... all you had to do is pick one of these!" You then turn over all three cards in your hand, and they are ALL Ace of Hearts!

Great trick! deichler can attest to that! Smile I may have to video that one too, if you are interested...

Also, does anyone know the name of the above trick? I saw it when I was a kid, and I figured out how to do it, and have been doing it ever since.

Trevor

There is a GREAT effect by Richard Vollmer called "Poor Man's Monte". It is in Apocalypse. The effect you describe is dead on the same as the Vollmer effect. If anyone is interested, I will find the volume and number for you.
frog52
View Profile
New user
Iowa
62 Posts

Profile of frog52
Quote:
On 2006-07-05 05:04, Bursky wrote:
Bro. Hamman's Twins.

Doesn't showing the cards after this trick spoil the effect? I have had most people ask to look at the cards (which I do not show) after I am done, even though there is only one logical explanation.
LeeDillingham
View Profile
Loyal user
Las Vegas
263 Posts

Profile of LeeDillingham
One of favorites is B'Wave. I have used this in nearly every venue I perform. This includes trade show booths and stage shows with 2000 people in the audience.
magicbern
View Profile
Inner circle
Hong Kong, China
1217 Posts

Profile of magicbern
I am assumisng that you use the giant version of B'Wave (put out by Meir Yedid) For yours tage shows right? Those regular bikes would present a visual problem from the stage...Actually I bought my version from Duane Laflin who markets the effect combined with an instructional DVD and a simple but deceptive stand that makes the handling much smoother and allows for a visual display of the cards up to the last moment!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » Favorite Examinable Packet Trick (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL