The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Was this authorized by JC Sum? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Fábio DeRose
View Profile
Inner circle
San Paolo, Brasile
1477 Posts

Profile of Fábio DeRose
http://gerryfrenette.tripod.com/womansr1.htm

I stumbled across the "Original Illusions" section of his website through a Magic Auction advertising.

I've already contacted JC Sum to learn about this, but my best guess is that this is an unauthorized copy.
Fábio De'Rose - Ilusionista
www.ENIGMAGICO.com.br

Twitter @Enigmagico
mvmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Has written
1322 Posts

Profile of mvmagic
That illusion has been there since the late 90s, so might be a Frenette original.
Sent from my Typewriter
Fábio DeRose
View Profile
Inner circle
San Paolo, Brasile
1477 Posts

Profile of Fábio DeRose
Yes, I have just received an e-mail from JC Sum, where he explained to me that it is an original by Frenette, and JC's one is an improved and authorized build.

Moderators, close this thread if you wish so.

(...)

I bought the original illusion built by Gerry. It is his original concept and design. However, frankly it does not look good and did not work well.

We then redesigned and rebuilt the enitre prop and called it 360 Sawing. Gerry knows that we redesigned it and acknowledges it. We have also acknowledged that it is still their original concept and design but 360 Sawing in this current look and form is our original design.

(...)
Fábio De'Rose - Ilusionista
www.ENIGMAGICO.com.br

Twitter @Enigmagico
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Was this authorized by JC Sum? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL