The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » What do you do with your dogs? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Regan
View Profile
Inner circle
U.S.A.
5726 Posts

Profile of Regan
Quote:
On 2010-02-19 19:17, Al Angello wrote:
You live in Eric Rudolph country.

Well, sort of. I am approximately 100+ miles from where he was at. He would have had a rough time this winter had he been outdoors close to where I live. We had around 2 weeks or so back in January where the highs were single digits. It would get down to 1-2 degrees and warm up to maybe 7-8. I don't think it got to 0 or below at my house this year. Then in February we have had about 2 total weeks of single digit temps thus far, but they were not all in succession. Those couple of weeks back in January were about the longest period I remember with temps that low. It is not that unusual for us to have a few days at zero or below, but it usually only occurs a time or two per winter.

Al was right about me being from the South....only I don't consider it to be the "Deep South". I surely do not like temperatures as cold as they have been this year. While my weather may not be typical for most southerners, I am a southern boy! Smile
Mister Mystery
MickeyPainless
View Profile
Inner circle
California
6065 Posts

Profile of MickeyPainless
Somewhere along the line my stock dogs (2 Border Collies, 1 Aussie Shepard) must have convinced me they were pampered house dogs! Brady (Aussie) is getting up in age so we started letting him in during the summer when it hits and stays in the 100's for several days. Roxy my constant companion and working dog doesn't even know she is a dog and would be insulted if she were asked to stay outside in ANY weather! Dilly (Roxy;s daughter) is afraid of her own shadow and hates to be alone so that's her excuse for in door privileges!

Actually I think I've gotten soft in my old age but more than that I prefer my dogs over most people and just plain enjoy their company!

They don't go to a groomer nor do they sleep on our bed but all in all, they be spoiled, pampered pups! They are however very well trained and mannered and have all had their time working for a living so IMO, they deserve it! Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » What do you do with your dogs? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL