The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Laptop computer question (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

kid iowa
View Profile
Loyal user
Oklahoma
300 Posts

Profile of kid iowa
For all you computer guys, I'm looking for a cheap laptop for school. Basically all I want to do is be able to hook up to the internet and run microsoft word stuff on it for schoolwork. All my classes are online and I just want something cheap. Any suggestions?
Any man who may be asked in this century what he did to make his life worthwhile...can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction, "I served in the United States Navy." J.F.K.
Cliffg37
View Profile
Inner circle
Long Beach, CA
2492 Posts

Profile of Cliffg37
If you look up Asis on line, you will find an inexpensive small computer that does what you say you need. I have one and I love it. It doesn't do much mroe, and you need to be in a wifi environment to use the internet, but it is inexpensive and really cool for my needs.
Magic is like Science,
Both are fun if you do it right!
kid iowa
View Profile
Loyal user
Oklahoma
300 Posts

Profile of kid iowa
Awesome, just what I'm looking for, thanks!
Any man who may be asked in this century what he did to make his life worthwhile...can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction, "I served in the United States Navy." J.F.K.
HerbLarry
View Profile
Special user
Poof!
731 Posts

Profile of HerbLarry
Pawn Shop
You know why don't act naive.
Davit Sicseek
View Profile
Inner circle
1818 Posts

Profile of Davit Sicseek
Personally, if you don't have the knowledge to select your own, I'd suggest buying a dell that fits your budget. Generally opt for 4gb of ram and a slower processer rather than 2 or 3gb with a faster one.
Send me the truth: davitsicseek@gmail.com
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5022 Posts

Profile of landmark
Sounds like you'd do well with a netbook.
Mysterious Mike
View Profile
Loyal user
Chicago
258 Posts

Profile of Mysterious Mike
Yep, I'd go netbook on this one.
The performance is what really makes it all worth while.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Laptop computer question (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL