The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Ryan Swigert Lecture - Friday, Feb. 26th (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

RyanSwigert
View Profile
New user
Cincinnati, Ohio
87 Posts

Profile of RyanSwigert
Hello everyone!

I wanted to let you know that I will be presenting a magic lecture this Friday, February 26th in Cincinnati, Ohio. The lecture will take place at Haines' House of Cards and will start at 6:30pm.

"Whenever I run into Ryan, I can always count on him showing me some amazing new creative creation. I love running into him."
- Mac King

I will be teaching some of my latest magic creations and some of my favorites from the past.

If you can make it, I would love to meet fellow "Caférs".

All the best,
Ryan
JTW
View Profile
Special user
Florida
670 Posts

Profile of JTW
Have fun my Brother! Ryan's mind never stops working and tinkering! If you can make it GO!!!!
RyanSwigert
View Profile
New user
Cincinnati, Ohio
87 Posts

Profile of RyanSwigert
Jay - Thanks! I'll see you in Orlando in few weeks.

Magic Café Members - If you're in the Cincinnati area, come on out to my lecture tomorrow. I'll be showcasing some new material from my recently released Subtle Methods lecture notes.

Looking forward to it,
Ryan
Eric Jones
View Profile
V.I.P.
Director of Product Development
2101 Posts

Profile of Eric Jones
If you have an opportunity to check out Mr. Swigert's lecture, please don't miss it. I had the pleasure to attend one several years ago, and it simply changed the way I think about walk around magic.
“We're two tigers away from an act in Vegas.” Greg House M.D.
<BR>
<BR>http://www.ericjonesmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Ryan Swigert Lecture - Friday, Feb. 26th (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL