The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » A new magic addict! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

fustigator
View Profile

0 Posts

Profile of fustigator
Hi, I'm Dan from UK - my daughter had a party recently and instead of paying for an entertainer, I bought some tricks, came up with a routine and entertained 30 kids (and parents)... afterwards I got bookings!! I laughed at first but then I realised how much fun it is - and the money would pay for the tricks I'd bought. So now I'm learning magic from every source I can get my hands on, and spending the occasional weekend hosting childrens parties!
Luis Sirgado
View Profile
New user
Portugal
90 Posts

Profile of Luis Sirgado
Welcome to the magic café,I hope you continue your journey into the fantastic world of magic.
"One of the greatest accomplishments of magicians in the last century is the ability to take something inherently profound and render it trivial."

-Max Maven-
NexusMagicShop
View Profile
Elite user
Sunny California
434 Posts

Profile of NexusMagicShop
Don't ever stop exploring magic it will enrich you life, and countless many others... It did for me, and everyone else that I know.... Enjoy your journey!

- Jason
Jason of BackroomMagic
www.BackroomMagic.com/| Mobile friendly magic forums and blogs
www.twitter.com/Nexusmagicstore
Amazingjim210
View Profile
New user
San Antonio, TX
10 Posts

Profile of Amazingjim210
Hi! New here. I've been practicing and performing my magic for 2 years now and I love it! I am eager to be better and learn as much as I can. I also perform at kids shows, adult get togethers and recently my son's school where I performed for 65 kids and I am going to do a show for my other son's class of 90 kids! Wish me luck!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » A new magic addict! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL