The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Returning From a Long Absence (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

pops_magic
View Profile

0 Posts

Profile of pops_magic
Hello, I am a 55 year old computer programmer from Philadelphia, PA. If it has been one thing in my life that always makes me feel young at heart again, it is magic! As a youth until about 15 yrs of age, I was a pretty good magician. But soon girls and partying got my attention. Since then, on and off, I've added, or repurchased lost magic over the years. For some reason I could never get back the passion to practice it as much as I was to just buy it and have it in my collection.

Now at age 54, I want to re-start my magic engines so to speak. I would like to practice, buy, and entertain again. I am wondering where in this forum (so many catagories) where I should post things like:

1)Tell me your top five quality magic suppliers?
2)Restarting again, and wanting to build my magic confidence, what basic sleights, should I practice without feeling inondated or overwhelmed?
3)What 5 magic tricks can be performed with little or no practice that will help me to restart my reputation?

Magic has changed, and especially the way we buy them. I have noticed in the last couple years there are also some good advances being made in illusions. For awhile there things seemed to be stagnant.

So I am dusting off my old collectables, like my tenyo tricks, and am going to pull my table back out again.

Ahh it feels good to be home!
OldNick
View Profile
Regular user
Dresden/Germany
111 Posts

Profile of OldNick
Although you are not "new" to magic I think you will get answers to your questions quicker at this place: http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewf......41&64143 . Just ask again there.

Wish you a good re-start!

OldNick
jimhlou
View Profile
Inner circle
3641 Posts

Profile of jimhlou
Hi Pops,

Welcome to the Café! Check out MadhatterMagicshop.com

Jim
professorwhut
View Profile
Inner circle
Posts R US sold me
1347 Posts

Profile of professorwhut
Magic warehouse
After much soul searching about a signature, I decided not to have one.

TG Pop [aka ProfessorWhut]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Returning From a Long Absence (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL