The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Teleshock (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
Nefesch
View Profile
Special user
El Salvador
612 Posts

Profile of Nefesch
Guys Just letting you know of my next release: Teleshock.

Which will be available SOON.

WITH THIS EFFECT YOU WILL ACHIEVE TO CHANGE THE CHANNEL OF A TV WITH THE POWER OF YOUR MIND. SOMETHING EVERYBODY WANTS TO BE ABLE TO DO, YET ONLY FEW CAN DO IT, BE ONE OF THEM!!!!

Let me picture the full description, and what you will be able to do when performing this effect:

Let's say you are visiting some friends or some relatives, while you are at their place you tell them that you want to show them some very unique skills you have gotten with the pass of the time.

You request one of your spectators to turn ON their TV, once they have done it you ask him to turn the TV to any channel at random, once they did it, you keep talking about how that "random decision" was probably not as random as they think, even when they have the feeling it was a free selection maybe their mind is somehow already invisible linked to that channel.

Let's say that they turned the TV to channel 31 and let�s say that channel 31 is Animal Planet, now you request either to the same or other spectator to "think" of a TV channel, but make sure to make that decision not a random one, but a planed one, to make sure that they are taking a thought decision, once they have their thought on their mind the TV is turned OFF (which was always showing Animal Planet). The Channel they are thinking of is not revealed to you.

You ask one of your spectators to unplug the TV if they don�t mind, just to make this demonstration absolutely fair. If they agree, you request one of your spectators to unplug the TV, now while the TV is unplug you start making a �reading� trying to find out what is the TV channel your spectator is thinking about. And here it comes:

- You have your hands in full view

- The remote control is in absolute possession of your spectator

- The TV is not only turned OFF but also UNPLUGGED, and it is one of your spectators who unplugged it, the tv was showing an ENTIRELY diferent tv channel BEFORE TURNED OFF.

You keep your hands in full view the entire time, you request your spectator to plug the TV, you keep with your �reading� and you find out what is the channel your spectator was thinking about, now you tell your spectators how your new skill lets you to turn the TV to any channel without the use of a remote control, you concentrate on the TV and you request your spectator to turn the TV ON. When they do it, they find the TV playing the channel they were thinking of.

A few points I have to mention are:

No set up, no gimmicks, no nothing, TOTALLY IMPROMPTU

No duplicate remote control is needed

Totally self working

So....

It Will be available in a PDF manuscript which includes all the instructions you need to perform this effect.

I am still working on it, should be ready by FRIDAY MARCH 5th.

All the best

Nefesch
MentalistCreationLab
View Profile
Inner circle
1527 Posts

Profile of MentalistCreationLab
Nefesch, I want a copy this once it is out.
Bill Montana

PS did you get your copy of Chamber Dark I sent you?
Nefesch
View Profile
Special user
El Salvador
612 Posts

Profile of Nefesch
Hello my friend
I will make sure to deliver you a copy of it Smile
and YES I received a copy of the Chamber Dark, Still haven't finish reading it
but what I have read so far, TRULY EXCITES ME.

I wrote to you a pm

Nefesch
entermagic
View Profile
Special user
904 Posts

Profile of entermagic
I have projector as TV.
The screen is the wall: Does your method work with this little contidion?
If your method works with this little condition your effect is excellent.

M.P
Ben Harris
View Profile
V.I.P.
The Land Down Under
2121 Posts

Profile of Ben Harris
Hi Nefesch,

Sounds sweet man. Keep pushing that envelope!

Entermagic. I'm sure this is excellent irrespective of whether it works with a projector TV or not. You may try prefacing your comments with, "in my humble opinion."

Cheers

Ben Harris
+Inventor of the world famous Floating Match+
+Author: Machinations (Vanishing Inc, 2020)+
EVERYTHING BEN HARRIS
Nefesch
View Profile
Special user
El Salvador
612 Posts

Profile of Nefesch
Quote:
On 2010-02-27 16:51, Ben Harris wrote:
Hi Nefesch,

Sounds sweet man. Keep pushing that envelope!

Cheers

Ben Harris

Thanks for your words Ben Smile

Btw

I just had a very interesting talk via pm with Entermagic, he showed me the Device that he is using to project television on the wall.

Not only I discover that I WANT THAT DEVICE for it looks as THE COOLEST WAY TO WATCH TV.
But also I can tell that I don't see any reason why the method of TELESHOCK wouldnt work with it Smile

I hope this info be useful for many of you

All the best

Nefesch
dsacks
View Profile
Special user
609 Posts

Profile of dsacks
Hi Nefesch,

This is great -- I will certainly one to get a copy myself!

One question though -- it still works even if they DO NOT want to unplug their TV, yes?

Thanks,

David
Nefesch
View Profile
Special user
El Salvador
612 Posts

Profile of Nefesch
In one word:

YES

it still works if they don't want to unplug the tv

Nefesch
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5133 Posts

Profile of Amirá
The best for you my friend! you are a freaking genius
Pablo
Performer and Author

Mentalism Center: The best online space to get quality Mentalism
www.mentalismcenter.com

Arkanosophy: The Boutique for Mystery Performers
www.arkanosophy.com
ted french
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus Ohio
1939 Posts

Profile of ted french
Can this be done in a walk around environment? Can the Television be signed? Seriously though can you do this at a bar or restaraunt that has a TV?
P3
practice practice perform.
Nefesch
View Profile
Special user
El Salvador
612 Posts

Profile of Nefesch
Quote:
On 2010-02-27 21:10, ted french wrote:
Can this be done in a walk around environment? Can the Television be signed? Seriously though can you do this at a bar or restaraunt that has a TV?

hahahhahhhhahha

Well, YES you can sign the TV, you don't need to palm the tv at any time, or make a double lift with it either Smile

Yes you can perform this in a restaurant or a bar

Nefesch
northernwarrior
View Profile
Regular user
Croatia
101 Posts

Profile of northernwarrior
:O no need for palming... I'm in!!! hehe, as always, you are genius, this is going to be great Smile
EricDraven
View Profile
Inner circle
1257 Posts

Profile of EricDraven
Sounds great!
I'm in...
:)
Believe me...nothing is trivial...
Nefesch
View Profile
Special user
El Salvador
612 Posts

Profile of Nefesch
Quote:
On 2010-02-28 04:04, northernwarrior wrote:
:O no need for palming... I'm in!!! hehe, as always, you are genius, this is going to be great Smile

LOL

The truth is that I haven't been honest with the description.
You actually have to carry a duplicate TV inside your pocket.
And you need to talk in advance with all the local tv networks to make sure it will work Smile
Also you need to buy a special TT where to hide the TV once you want to bring it out side your pocket

hahahhahhahahaah

Just kidding Smile

Nefesch
CardWiz
View Profile
Special user
Charleston, SC
626 Posts

Profile of CardWiz
Quote:
On 2010-02-28 14:19, Nefesch wrote:

Just kidding Smile

Wheeew! I was worried for a second there.

CW
People have been calling me "Yu" lately. I don't know, must be Chinese.
ziggystarsane
View Profile
New user
Melbourne - Australia
92 Posts

Profile of ziggystarsane
Count me in!!!

This is great - now we can all finally get some Television work!!
Douglas Lippert
View Profile
Inner circle
E Pluribus Unum
2342 Posts

Profile of Douglas Lippert
This brings back memories of me playing with one of those TV/Cable Remote Control Watches when I was younger. I could turn on/off the TV and change channels by magic! Smile

Quote:
On 2010-02-27 12:26, Nefesch wrote:
You keep your hands in full view the entire time, you request your spectator to plug the TV, you keep with your �reading� and you find out what is the channel your spectator was thinking about, now you tell your spectators how your new skill lets you to turn the TV to any channel without the use of a remote control, you concentrate on the TV and you request your spectator to turn the TV ON. When they do it, they find the TV playing the channel they were thinking of.

It might be more mysterious if you peek the channel information, or use psychology to force the channel on them. If they reveal the channel to you, the effect will be diminished and will just be "I can change the television channel without you knowing." Which is bad because, in my opinion, I think most spectator's will intuitively KNOW you are using a second remote. Even if that is not the method. Even if your hands are "on the table."
Douglas Lippert
Former I.B.M. Ring #8 Secretary
http://www.facebook.com/Doug.Lippert
Nefesch
View Profile
Special user
El Salvador
612 Posts

Profile of Nefesch
Quote:
On 2010-03-01 03:34, Douglas Lippert wrote:
This brings back memories of me playing with one of those TV/Cable Remote Control Watches when I was younger. I could turn on/off the TV and change channels by magic! Smile

Quote:
On 2010-02-27 12:26, Nefesch wrote:

It might be more mysterious if you peek the channel information, or use psychology to force the channel on them. If they reveal the channel to you, the effect will be diminished and will just be "I can change the television channel without you knowing." Which is bad because, in my opinion, I think most spectator's will intuitively KNOW you are using a second remote. Even if that is not the method. Even if your hands are "on the table."

Just making it clear:

- NO SECOND REMOTE IS USED AT ANY TIME
- NO ASSISTANT NEEDED
- ABSOLUTELY IMPROMPTU
- And of course, your spectator DOES NOT reveal the channel to you out loud, you "READ THEIR MIND" in order to find out what it is.

All the best

Nefesch
parmenion
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland/Zürich
3992 Posts

Profile of parmenion
It looks Douglas has not read you first post,lol
“I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about.”
<BR>Oscar Wilde experimentaliste <br>
<BR>Artist pickpocket Professional
<BR>
<BR>Looking for the best book test in French? send me a PM!
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14072 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
No gimmicks? Holy smokes! That sounds impossible! Count me in!
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Teleshock (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2023 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL