The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Osterlind Seminar (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
rpierce
View Profile
Inner circle
New Hampshire - USA
1220 Posts

Profile of rpierce
Jim Spinnato is at the Mystery Lounge in Cambridge on Tuesday, anyone interested?
Viano2
View Profile
New user
73 Posts

Profile of Viano2
I second (or third) the above favorable comments. It was time well spent. Meting Richard O was great. The people attending were quite diverse and quite interesting. I met a guy interested in Victorian Seances. WOW! Me too. I have not done palm reading for 10 or 15 years, but after seeing the response to Sandy Sisti's lecture has revived my interest. I am just getting back to hypnosis and the comments of Richie and Jim S were very helpful. Note that none of these are main steam mentalism. We covered a lot of varied subjects. My only regret is that I did not have the energy to attend the Graduate level classes held in the bar after class. Sad;y, I went to bed early and then the next day I heard about all the good stuff that I missed.

Rich L
mormonyoyoman
View Profile
Inner circle
I dug 5,000 postholes, but I have only
2440 Posts

Profile of mormonyoyoman
"Early," at this seminar, was a strictly subjective term, as it often meant "anything before 1 a.m."

We're still recovering from sleep deprivation.

*jeep!
--Red-eyed Chet
#ShareGoodness #ldsconf

--Grandpa Chet
mormonyoyoman
View Profile
Inner circle
I dug 5,000 postholes, but I have only
2440 Posts

Profile of mormonyoyoman
Are any of the "first timers" planning on coming down to Houston for the new seminar? Guaranteed to not be snowed in this time!

All seriousness aside, I wish I'd had a Monday evening to myself so I could attend one of the Houston magic groups' meetings. I know Bill Palmer will be in Europe during this (and that would be reason for me, if it were possible, to postpone the seminar until Bill returned) but are any other locals planning on being there?

*jeep! and God Bless!
--Grandpa Chet
#ShareGoodness #ldsconf

--Grandpa Chet
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Osterlind Seminar (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL