The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Review: Keymaster (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
7005 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
I started doing this and I must say, I love it! I do the Keymaster routine pretty much as it is on the dvd. Couldn't really think of any way to improve it. Smile

Very nice work, Craig. I'll be doing this one for a while!
MOMENT'S NOTICE LIVE 3 - Six impromptu card tricks! Out now! http://cameronfrancismagic.com/moments-notice-live-3.html
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
4763 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
I agree that Keymaster is a great package - thanks Craig! Smile

After actually using this for a couple weeks I've posted my official review for those who are still on the fence about purchasing this DVD. Enjoy. Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4322 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
I've been using this every chance I get. Will use this for the rest of my life. Priceless.
Tonylew
View Profile
Regular user
Tracy, CA
184 Posts

Profile of Tonylew
If you do a google search on "detachable key fobs" and then use the Amazon link, it will take you to a good key fob for the trick plus links to other possible choices.
Tonylew
View Profile
Regular user
Tracy, CA
184 Posts

Profile of Tonylew
Quote:
On 2010-05-02 13:43, sabitu wrote:
Re-stickable glue stick is what I use to keep the ghost hole in place.

I have been performing a shortened version of the Gatekeeper routine that has gone over well. I slide the ghost hole off the key, have them cup their hands, and then throw the hole back onto the key but it ends up on the stem. Also before I slide the hole off the key I put my key fob back into my pocket which allows me to end completely clean at the end.

Matt

A modification to this would be to put the ghost hole on just one side of the key. Then have it vanish and reappear with a paddle move. Now finish up as stated above.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Review: Keymaster (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL