The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Now just think of the possibilities for THIS in a coin routine! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
4247 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
http://coininvest.com.ua/catalog/userfil......_000.jpg

At first, I thought it was just some bad humor, but apparently this is part of a collection of coins with WW2 figures. Did a double take at first, though!

"Now here we have an ordinary...."
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
BrianMillerMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
CT
2050 Posts

Profile of BrianMillerMagic
Honestly, that made my night. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
4247 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
You're welcome, Brian!

It was quite a shock to see a coin with that face on it suddenly appear on the monitor!
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
Jeff O
View Profile
Loyal user
274 Posts

Profile of Jeff O
There were actually Nazi coins produced in the 40's (I think around that time) with swastikas and an eagle on them. Hitler really wanted to rule the world. . .
phread
View Profile
Elite user
md
486 Posts

Profile of phread
Thanks but no thanks
Deckless Wonder
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
6136 Posts

Profile of motown
There were German coins with swastikas on them in circulation before the 1940's.
For instance there's a 5 mark coin with Hindenburg on the other.

I have a coin routine I do that features many famous and infamous faces on them.
While searching for coins on eBay, I came across a different Hitler coin then the one you found. It was never in circulation though.
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Now just think of the possibilities for THIS in a coin routine! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL