The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » The Wave (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Darren Kidby
View Profile
Loyal user
UK
291 Posts

Profile of Darren Kidby
Hi,

Just wanted to know if many here use the wave, as a way of marking a card, and if so how effective it is for them. I have used the wave many times but sometimes it is hard to spot (to be 100%) every time..

I look forward to your comments...
MattSedlak
View Profile
Regular user
162 Posts

Profile of MattSedlak
Waving a card is probably one of the best ways to mark a card on the spot. However, the lighting conditions can affect your ability to see the card. For anybody not familiar with it, it is explained in Darwin Ortiz At The Card Table in the effect Mexican Poker, which is also a great routine.
Garrett Nelson
View Profile
Special user
644 Posts

Profile of Garrett Nelson
I like the Wave for things like the 10 card poker deal (and I actually use Ortiz's). The thing I don't like is that it can be nearly impossible to spot in adverse lighting conditionings without making the wave into more of a "high-tide".
Darren Kidby
View Profile
Loyal user
UK
291 Posts

Profile of Darren Kidby
That is what I am using it for, the 10 card poker deal, I was working the other week, I had been booked for a 50th birthday party at this guys house, anyways, I did Mexican poker and lost the wave, I got through but it was hard work, usually you don't have to find the wave cuz is hits you, one thing I have noticed, is it is easier to see with a blue backed deck..
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » The Wave (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL