The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Where to put it all... » » Do baseball uniforms have pockets? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Comedy Writer
View Profile
Special user
592 Posts

Profile of Comedy Writer
Do baseball uniforms have pockets? I'm doing 'baseball magic' and need to know...
ugdini13
View Profile
Loyal user
Chino,Ca
256 Posts

Profile of ugdini13
Yeah the two in the back , not good for holding anything bigger than a deck of cards though
"Perfection is in the details, but detail is no Perfection"-Dai Vernon
brody
View Profile
Inner circle
Omaha
1313 Posts

Profile of brody
Wear a catchers'/umpires' outfit. You could put a ton of pockets on the back of the chest protector.

As a matter of fact, the umpire usually has a small "apron" that holds the excess baseballs.
Billgussen
View Profile
Elite user
Central Japan
498 Posts

Profile of Billgussen
If you need pockets, then wear the windbreaker that managers (and players) wear on cold days. If you're doing your magic in a certain MLB market, then you should be able to get the windbreaker at the team store.

But I love brody's idea of an umpire. The catchers' outfit runs into money, but the umpire doesn't seem all that difficult to do (and umpires are supposed to be "fair"! Heh heh heh!)

Bill
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24273 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
Nobody says you can't put pockets into a baseball uniform, though. Find a tailor.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Where to put it all... » » Do baseball uniforms have pockets? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL