We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Lights...camera...action! » » Mag Rack (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

The Cardfather
View Profile
Veteran user
Long Beach, CA
344 Posts

Profile of The Cardfather
I just noticed my cable company (Charter) has a Magic section in the On Demand section under Cutting Edge Free. It's called Mag Rack and 12 topics on magic appear like Street Magic 1 & 2, Table Magic, Penn & Teller, Meet Arthur Trace, Trick of the Month, Harder Rope Magic...It's in Pay Per View section but all free with a link at the end of each program to purchase any of the tricks. I wonder if every household with Charter has it or if they base it on my personal internet searches which they have access to? A lot of the tricks are common over the counter type; The Web, NFW, Biting Quarter sellable but still fun to watch. Anyone see this yet?
mtstic44
View Profile
Loyal user
264 Posts

Profile of mtstic44
I just found it I like watching it.somebody at work told me.Ill have to purchase some of them.
Yehoshua
View Profile
Regular user
Turnersville, NJ
159 Posts

Profile of Yehoshua
I watch these quite often (I have Comcast, but same deal) Sadly, they don't update often enough I feel...Maybe we should submit some new vids for em to air? ;D lol
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Lights...camera...action! » » Mag Rack (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL