The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Imagination (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
westo
View Profile
Elite user
Portugal
461 Posts

Profile of westo
I received this yesterday and it is a very nice piece of mentalism.
Once I read the instructions a few times I got the jist of it and made up the cards as per the instructions.
I would advise testing each card before puting the drawing on them, although each card is marked telling you what to draw, you don't want to make a mistake here.(by the way the markings on the cards are removed once youve drawn the symbol so in essence they become unmarked)
Practice: at first, I was unsure of getting it down easily but it became very easy after a few tests.
Handling: as above, a little practice here and it's no problem, you are completely justified in all you do following the routine supplied. There are no sleights and the whole thing becomes second nature after a little while.
Ready to go: After opening the package I took 15 mins to make up the cards and half an hour to feel good about a performance.
Performance: I did this three times last night and each time it went perfectly.
The cards are a little sticky at first but after a few shuffles they were fine.
All in all what you get here is worth the price, especially when you consider this is not something you could make up yourself with what you have lying around.
Mr Murray has done a great job here, this would be a time consuming effect to make and no doubt if made wholesale would be more expensive.
Well done indeed.
Creator of 'The Famous Westo Peek' and 'The Westo Dump'
aligator
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
2051 Posts

Profile of aligator
Thanks for the review. I've decided to go ahead and order this. Will report back upon receipt.
aligator
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
2051 Posts

Profile of aligator
Mine hasn't been shipped yet? Do I need to wait for another batch? Heard you had a sellout Friday. Positive news starting to trickle out on this one.
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1619 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Westo, many thanks for the kind words, I'm pleased you like it and I'm also happy that you appreciate the work involved in making them up!

Aligator, your order is top on the list and I'll be making them up tonight so that yours will be dispatched first thing tomorrow for you! (apologies for the delay!).

We have taken about a dozen orders at the convention and so these will all be complete and posted by the end of the week!

Kind Regards Michael
As a mentalist you must always ask yourself what if! And throughout your life you should seek to ask and answer this question over and over again, only then will your wildest dreams become a reality!

Visit - www.mindfx.co.uk to learn more!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Imagination (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL