The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Godfather's Aeroforce and Aeroswitch (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

evikshin
View Profile
Special user
896 Posts

Profile of evikshin
I got the chance to see The Godfather perform this live at the Las Vegas WMS. He fooled me so bad with it! The basic technique allows for a very convincing force, and an even more convincing switch. It reminds me of coin magic principles applied to cards! (all you coin guys must be applauding right about now). Head over to vinnymarini.com to see the demo, or just PM him for a demo (performance only). It will be part of his All Access, which personally, I feel is worth more than 50 dollars.

A breath of fresh air for sure!

Best

Evikshin
Lawrence O
View Profile
Inner circle
Greenwich (CT)
6799 Posts

Profile of Lawrence O
Your understatement is definitely true Evik: there are absolute gems in Vinny's hands... and practical ones
Magic is the art of proving impossible things in parallel dimensions that can't be reached
Magiguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
5382 Posts

Profile of Magiguy
Glad to know that this wil be included with his All Access subscription service. Looking forward to season two. Vinny...? Smile
vinsmagic
View Profile
Eternal Order
sleeping with the fishes...
10699 Posts

Profile of vinsmagic
Click on the link below if you did not get a chance to see this bold force in action

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kW6Tj90Qt_0
vinny
Come check out my magic.

http://www.vinnymarini.com
Turk
View Profile
Inner circle
Portland, OR
3545 Posts

Profile of Turk
Nicely done, Vinny. How do you come up with these ideas? I really like both the force and the switch. In your hands, they look really good. Time for me to hit the study and the practice sessions and start working on this.
Magic is a vanishing Art.

This must not be Kansas anymore, Toto.

Eschew obfuscation.
pabloinus
View Profile
Inner circle
1582 Posts

Profile of pabloinus
Again and Again Vinny comes with moves and routines that are easier to do and look great, I am a hobbyist with not much time for difficult sleights, but I want to perform some tricks that requires difficult sleight and like in this case you can force a card with a much simpler move that some other forces.
Vinny is full of resources and his All access subscription gives a lot for a low fee. On top of that he is 100% available for questions and inquires and in many cases you'll ended with an additional video done just for you.

Thank you Vinny ...
ajb6864
View Profile
Special user
Corfu, Greece
598 Posts

Profile of ajb6864
Great move and VERY bold. Just like Vinny!!
vinsmagic
View Profile
Eternal Order
sleeping with the fishes...
10699 Posts

Profile of vinsmagic
Wow this force and switch is better than I thought, it was switched from the card workers to tricks and effects
lol
Come check out my magic.

http://www.vinnymarini.com
Louis Cipher
View Profile
Regular user
111 Posts

Profile of Louis Cipher
Intersting force technique.
Good job.

(_Louis Cipher_)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Godfather's Aeroforce and Aeroswitch (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL