The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Looking for specific ball holder. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

DJ Trix
View Profile
Inner circle
1169 Posts

Profile of DJ Trix
I remember seeing a ball or perhaps egg holder recently. It consisted of a piece of stiff material, (a 'plate', for lack of a better term)perhaps plastic, or metal, I don't remember the shape exactly, about the size of a hockey puck, and flat.

There was an elastic band which attached to both sides of the 'plate', 9 and 3 o'clock, and the ball was tucked into there, which held it snug in place. There was also another piece of material, perhaps elastic also, which connected in the middle of the elastic band, and went down vertically to 6 o'clock, which prevented the ball from falling out of the bottom.

If this is not clear, I will try to expand, but I am sure someone will know what I am talkin about.

If you know where I can find one of these, please let me know.

Bye bye now.
sefton
View Profile
New user
31 Posts

Profile of sefton
Look at Lewis Ganson - Routined Manipulation - Vo2 (I Think)
Oliver Ross
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1724 Posts

Profile of Oliver Ross
I think that Alexander de Cova brought once out an Universal utility Holder that could be used with nearly everyting.

If I remember right, it looked like two black plastic "plates" kept together with an black elastic. Each "plate" had a hole in the middle of it.

You could make them yourself using hard cardboard painted in black. Otherwise you may still find them in german magic shops. I'll see if I can find them.

Oliver.
bojanbarisic
View Profile
Elite user
Croatia
463 Posts

Profile of bojanbarisic
Oliver what you described is a ball holder very common in this part of Europe. Alexander De Cova holder is a piece of plastic with a rubber cord and it can`t be used to hold a ball.
Matt101
View Profile
New user
88 Posts

Profile of Matt101
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22800 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Are you talking about the gimmick drawn in Routined Manipulation books by Lewis Ganson. This Ball gimmick is not on the market, you have to make it from the drawing and discription in the book.
DJ Trix
View Profile
Inner circle
1169 Posts

Profile of DJ Trix
No not that one.

I don't know if I can put it into words any better.
Oliver Ross
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1724 Posts

Profile of Oliver Ross
Yes Matt101, I was talking about this one.

Apparantly it's not the one he's looking for.

Oliver.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Looking for specific ball holder. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL