The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Kapital Kidvention DVD Set (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
rookrulz
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of rookrulz
Hello fellow magicians! A lot of people have asked about the DVDs of Kapital Kidvention and they are finally ready. 15 DVDs in all! If you missed the sold out Kidvention this is your chance to see what happened.

http://www.kapitalkidvention.com/dvds.html

Louis Meyer
MagicB1S
View Profile
Inner circle
Knoxville Tenn.
1039 Posts

Profile of MagicB1S
These are only a set? can you buy just one dvd
"There are Tricks To All Trades.... My Trade is all Tricks"

"An amature practices until he gets it right. A Professional Practices until he can't get it wrong"

www.Themagicchest.webs.com
bobswislosky@yahoo.com
Red Shadow
View Profile
Inner circle
1788 Posts

Profile of Red Shadow
I'm interested in this. But I live in the UK and it does not state any postage costs. Are there any?

Steve
wdwfan71
View Profile
New user
100 Posts

Profile of wdwfan71
Quote:
On 2010-03-11 15:28, MagicB1S wrote:
These are only a set? can you buy just one dvd

I was wondering the same thing, don't think I need the whole set. Several of the lectures look interesting.
rookrulz
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of rookrulz
Yes, it is sold as a set, sorry.

Yes, I will ship to UK for just the $10 shipping charge.

Thanks guys!

Louis
Mike Brezler
View Profile
Inner circle
Waynesboro, Pa.
1114 Posts

Profile of Mike Brezler
I am still waiting to receive my DVD set and it was paid for during the convention. It seems odd they are selling them to others that didn't attend the convention when I am still waiting for mine. His post above is dated March 11th. I feel I was very paient and waited until Saturday April 3rd to send Louis an email, and today is Wednesday April 7th and I am still waiting to hear from him. I called him by phone today and he was not available (talked to an answering service.) During the convention we were told how important it is to get back with your customers by the next day and he is not following that advice.
keeblem
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex, UK
1167 Posts

Profile of keeblem
Hmmm...

I'm still waiting for mine as well.

Mark
Amazing Magic Co
View Profile
Inner circle
1715 Posts

Profile of Amazing Magic Co
I was thinking of ordering this but may wait until I hear it is actually shipping first. It is a good sign that those who were there find value in them as well.

Dan.
magicone
View Profile
Veteran user
Doylestown, PA
351 Posts

Profile of magicone
Yes, I too will be waiting to purchase until others that ordered at the convention received theirs.

Sounds great, but if their not available I'm not laying out the $$$ Smile
Sal Amangka
View Profile
Special user
Manila, Philippines
712 Posts

Profile of Sal Amangka
Same thing goes for me...
Salamangka in Filipino means "Magic"
http://www.thechubstershow.com
thechubstershow@gmail.com
Amazing Magic Co
View Profile
Inner circle
1715 Posts

Any further word as to whether this is shipping or not?

Thanks!
Dan.
keeblem
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex, UK
1167 Posts

Profile of keeblem
Louis did eventually contact me and said that it has been shipped. However, as yet I haven't received it.

Mark
harry knight
View Profile
Loyal user
207 Posts

Profile of harry knight
Does'nt bode well for future orders, I was looking at buying this set, but now am put off.
keeblem
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex, UK
1167 Posts

Profile of keeblem
When it turns up (hopefully!) I'll let you know.

Mark
rookrulz
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of rookrulz
Hello everyone. I just wanted to put in my two cents. ALL of the DVDs have finally been shipped. I will apologize for the delay in shipping. There is over 20 hours of final footage, about 50 hours of raw footage that had to be edited. These DVDs went through 2 edits, the masters had to be shipped out, final product shipped back, and finally all packaged up to send to clients. I can promise you that what you will get is AWESOME! When I originally put up this post it was because they were in duplication and I thought I would be getting them anytime.

The cost is $150 for the Set and $10 shipping, anywhere in the world.

Let me know if anyone has any questions. Already working on Kidvention 2011 in DC and Los Angeles. Next year, I will just tell everyone up front that it will take two months to send out the DVDs, now that I know. Thanks!

Louis Meyer
rookrulz
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of rookrulz
Btw, after shipping out all of the pre-orders, I only have about 15 sets left over for sale. If you did want to purchase the Set I would do so sooner than later because I will not be reproducing them again anytime soon. Thanks.

http://www.kapitalkidvention.com/dvds.html

Louis Meyer
Amazing Magic Co
View Profile
Inner circle
1715 Posts

Louis,

Glad to know they are shipping. My order has been placed.

Thanks!
Dan.
rookrulz
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of rookrulz
Heading to Post Office now with your Set Dan, thanks!

Louis Meyer
rookrulz
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of rookrulz
Only 9 sets left now. Thanks everyone for your orders!

Louis
Amazing Magic Co
View Profile
Inner circle
1715 Posts

Louis,

My package arrived today with 15 DVD's included. So far I've viewed the first disk with your presentation on time managament and goal setting. I can't wait to get through the rest as I believe this is money well spent. I expect to attend in person next year.

Thanks!
Dan.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Kapital Kidvention DVD Set (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL