We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » My 2010 Book (15 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6..13~14~15 [Next]
kambiz
View Profile
Inner circle
Perth, down by the cool of the pool
1129 Posts

Profile of kambiz
Quote:
On 2010-03-26 13:25, cpbartak wrote:
I'm not sure why, but for some reason I suddenly become much more aware of my mailman's delivery schedule whenever Jerome releases a new book.

Chris, this is a simple symptom of your Chakras being on fire....

As Rob had already advised there is a cream for this..... Check your junkmail for online distributors for this cream

Kam
If I speak forth, many a mind will shatter,
And if I write, many a pen will break.
.....and when I consider my own self, lo, I find it coarser than clay!
cpbartak
View Profile
Special user
Mooresville, NC
941 Posts

Profile of cpbartak
Thanks for the info--definitely helpful to know that a symptom of inflamed chakras is enhanced mailman awareness. Too bad the remedy doesn't come in pill form.
Some people hear voices.. Some see invisible people.. Others have no imagination whatsoever.
dsacks
View Profile
Special user
609 Posts

Profile of dsacks
Hey Luca,

Thanks for the update...And knowing Jerome, I figured that someday it would show, but it will certainly be worth the wait.

David
Scott M
View Profile
Special user
Apex, NC
524 Posts

Profile of Scott M
My mailman was empty...gotta wait till next week.

Keep the cream away from the orange chakra!

-Scott M
Jonathan
View Profile
Inner circle
Oklahoma
1223 Posts

Profile of Jonathan
Got mine yesterday. Smile
r1z08
View Profile
Inner circle
1157 Posts

Profile of r1z08
Mine arrived as well! This book is HUGE!

-rob
dmoses
View Profile
Inner circle
2196 Posts

Profile of dmoses
Grrrrrrrrr!
"You're a comedian. You wanna do mankind a service, tell funnier jokes."
TPR by Dave Moses and Iain Dunford
Scott M
View Profile
Special user
Apex, NC
524 Posts

Profile of Scott M
I can't put it down. It is filled with Jerome's best thinking...as usual!

-Scott M.
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5001 Posts

Profile of Magical Dimensions
Jonathan, Rob and Scott,

Hurry up and read it and tells us all the nitty gritty (everything about it). LOL

Best
Ray
chichi711
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of chichi711
I think I was sitting within a few inches of one of these yesterday. I should have tied Jerome up and grabbed it. Smile
Jerome Finley
View Profile
V.I.P.
SLC
3419 Posts

Profile of Jerome Finley
Thanks for your patience, gents.

I've been leading an intensive seminar all last week (14+ hours a day, it just barely ended) AND we've been sending books out with every free minute I could find. Copies have been shipping out of here every day though and the final batch is going out today and tomorrow. I see they're starting to show up now and I appreciate you guys letting me know.

Enjoy the material!

-JF
"Join my update list here!" http://eepurl.com/uE3Jf
EricDraven
View Profile
Inner circle
1255 Posts

Profile of EricDraven
Will let you know when it arrives!
:)
Believe me...nothing is trivial...
cpbartak
View Profile
Special user
Mooresville, NC
941 Posts

Profile of cpbartak
My copy came in yesterday. My first impression is that this book is incredibly good--it could even boldly rank as my favorite book of Jerome's if my current feelings about it hold up over time. I read through it once briefly last night and am going back to start taking notes when I get home. Every single routine reads as not only incredibly strong, but as something that I'm excited about wanting to learn and learn well. I think this is the first time I've had that happen where I've wanted to learn all of the routines in a work this packed with material, as usually there are only a few standouts that really speak to me. There are so many beautiful subtle aspects that come into play in each of these works of art, I can imagine that each routine would come across as completely organic feeling and the methods in use would be completely undetectable by your audience. It is extremely apparent that this work is based on years and years of performance and refinement. If you're on the fence with regards to picking this one up, I really think you'll be kicking yourself if you don't.
Some people hear voices.. Some see invisible people.. Others have no imagination whatsoever.
dmoses
View Profile
Inner circle
2196 Posts

Profile of dmoses
Man, you guys are KILLING me!!!
EricDraven
View Profile
Inner circle
1255 Posts

Profile of EricDraven
Quote:
On 2010-03-30 17:14, dmoses wrote:
Man, you guys are KILLING me!!!

lol dito!!!
:)
Believe me...nothing is trivial...
dmoses
View Profile
Inner circle
2196 Posts

Profile of dmoses
However... my long-sought-after copy of Sheherazade arrived today... it will tide me over nicely!
cpbartak
View Profile
Special user
Mooresville, NC
941 Posts

Profile of cpbartak
One more thing that I want to add is that pretty much everything in here can stand alone as a complete act if you want it to.
Jerome Finley
View Profile
V.I.P.
SLC
3419 Posts

Profile of Jerome Finley
Quote:
On 2010-03-30 16:59, cpbartak wrote:
My copy came in yesterday. My first impression is that this book is incredibly good--it could even boldly rank as my favorite book of Jerome's if my current feelings about it hold up over time. I read through it once briefly last night and am going back to start taking notes when I get home. Every single routine reads as not only incredibly strong, but as something that I'm excited about wanting to learn and learn well. I think this is the first time I've had that happen where I've wanted to learn all of the routines in a work this packed with material, as usually there are only a few standouts that really speak to me. There are so many beautiful subtle aspects that come into play in each of these works of art, I can imagine that each routine would come across as completely organic feeling and the methods in use would be completely undetectable by your audience. It is extremely apparent that this work is based on years and years of performance and refinement. If you're on the fence with regards to picking this one up, I really think you'll be kicking yourself if you don't.

Thanks, Chris!

I think you've got just about everything I've ever published and coming from you this initial feedback means a great deal to me. I'm so glad you're enjoying my current work and pet material. I know it will all serve you extremely well and delight your audiences for many, MANY years to come. Smile

Best,
J
"Join my update list here!" http://eepurl.com/uE3Jf
sgrossberg
View Profile
Special user
Southern California
739 Posts

Profile of sgrossberg
Congratulations, Jerome!
Jonathan
View Profile
Inner circle
Oklahoma
1223 Posts

Profile of Jonathan
Jerome's renditions of the coin matrix and cups & balls are my favorite parts of the book.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » My 2010 Book (15 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6..13~14~15 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL