The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Group buy Ring Flight Revolution by Dave Bonsell (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
Isramagia
View Profile
Regular user
Bayamon, Puerto Rico
114 Posts

Profile of Isramagia
I'm in . Let me know how to proceed. I would like the key with the Honda Logo. Thanks, please let me know what is next.

Email: isramagia@prtc.net
Izzy
niva
View Profile
Inner circle
Malta (Europe)
2969 Posts

Profile of niva
We should have the 20 now or even more... Smile
Yours,

Ivan
BrainMagos
View Profile
Special user
558 Posts

Profile of BrainMagos
Could we ask him if we could offer 30 pounds off for 30 keys?? I think he could accept that, it's a lot of keys!
Michael Peterson
View Profile
Inner circle
is where I'm trapped, because of my
4071 Posts

Profile of Michael Peterson
Quote:
On 2010-03-18 20:52, BrainMagos wrote:
Could we ask him if we could offer 30 pounds off for 30 keys?? I think he could accept that, it's a lot of keys!

I think that's a great idea!

Mike
niva
View Profile
Inner circle
Malta (Europe)
2969 Posts

Profile of niva
Why don't we just get 85 and get it for free Smile
Yours,

Ivan
monkeypuzzletree
View Profile
Regular user
essex
119 Posts

Profile of monkeypuzzletree
Or you could get more than 85 and have HIM pay YOU to take the ring flight away.

£30 off would be wonderful, but I don't think it's likely. His profit margins would probably be tiny with that kind of discount.
Jordanogrady
View Profile
Loyal user
255 Posts

Profile of Jordanogrady
Ho guys,
Just so your aware, I'm running this over on the magic bunny too (thats where it started) there is a list of people who has joined so far, You will have the choice in keys, as each key is priced differently, I'll pass all the info on to dave once its all collected.
http://www.magicbunny.co.uk/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=47652

thanks
Jordan
bghost
View Profile
New user
USA
92 Posts

Profile of bghost
Ash, I sent you a PM.
Thank you for integrating our info.
Keep me updated
Kevinr
View Profile
Inner circle
1853 Posts

Profile of Kevinr
PM me when you need my info. As stated I want a U.S. key..

When are we all going to be buying this?
mike storz
View Profile
Inner circle
Orange, CT
1354 Posts

Profile of mike storz
Hey Folks!

This is great. I own it and it's the best one out there IMHO. Doesn't break and if it does you have a two year warranty. Dave is a heck of a guy too. I bought mine used and he switched the warranty to my name!

As far as American keys, these are normal car keys. Just pick your make. Smile. I hope you get a gret discount. Oh, almost forgot. The best part of this is the spec can pull at her ring and it is stuck. The ring will not pull away! Have fun. Smile
NYVetteGuy
View Profile
Regular user
107 Posts

Profile of NYVetteGuy
Is there still time for getting in on the discount?
DonHarlan
View Profile
Loyal user
Richmond, VA
297 Posts

Profile of DonHarlan
Count me in, if you still need names
“Disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business.”-Tom Robbins
<BR>
<BR>“One man's "magic" is another man's engineering".-Robert A. Heinlein
david blown
View Profile
New user
I'm palming all my posts except
71 Posts

Profile of david blown
Whats the actual offer? I would be interested.. Smile
monkeypuzzletree
View Profile
Regular user
essex
119 Posts

Profile of monkeypuzzletree
Look at the first post. I think there are probably 20 names by now. That means we each get £20 off. (About $30)
Jordanogrady
View Profile
Loyal user
255 Posts

Profile of Jordanogrady
Hi guys,
There is only a little bit of time left, so hurry if your in, ash can you pass me all the info on this please, email addresses and the keys that people want, thanks.

Please pm me on the bunny.

There is about 9 on the bunny wanting in too, so we must have 20 people by now!

Jordan
niva
View Profile
Inner circle
Malta (Europe)
2969 Posts

Profile of niva
The deadline was supposedly Saturday. How are we doing? I can't wait now Smile
Yours,

Ivan
Jordanogrady
View Profile
Loyal user
255 Posts

Profile of Jordanogrady
Hi,
I'm awaiting the response from ash to get things moving, we've got arround 14 people on the magic bunny, I'm just waiting for ash to supply me with the list of names, and what people want, then I'll pass all the info to dave Bonsall for the discount. I arranged this with dave in Blackpool, so I'm hoping to get it moving asap!
Just havnt heard from ash.

Will give him another day to get back to me, and we'll go from there.

Some of you may have contacted me on the magic bunny, you will already be on the list if you have.

Thanks
Jordan
Jordanogrady
View Profile
Loyal user
255 Posts

Profile of Jordanogrady
Hi guys,
Just to let you all know, this is all now submitted to dave bonsal who makes the ring flights, you should all get an email shortly confirming the key you want, and the payment info, I believe we hit the £20 discount! Whoop!

Thanks for joining in!

I sometimes run these group buys for other effects over on the bunny, so always worth a check!

Thanks

Jordan
Bonz
View Profile
Regular user
Twickenham, London, UK
162 Posts

Profile of Bonz
Thank you all for opting into the group buy of the Ring Flight Revolution. As there are now over 20 of you, you will all get the full £20 discount.

I haven't been able to contact all names on the list for some reason, so if you haven't received either an email or P.M from me, please go to the RFR website and fill out the Non-Paypal order form, I will send you all a Paypal request or if you’d prefer to pay by cheque or bank transfer, please state so at the bottom of the form.

The form can be found at the following address: http://www.ringflightrevolution.com/orde......ypal.htm

Once your payment has been received, I will get your order dispatched asap.

If anyone has any questions whatsoever, please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Kind regards

Dave Bonsall
Jordanogrady
View Profile
Loyal user
255 Posts

Profile of Jordanogrady
Jumbopenny if your still in, please get in contact with dave, as he cant send you a PM>

Thanks

The ball is rolling guys!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Group buy Ring Flight Revolution by Dave Bonsell (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL