The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Instructions for Dream Test by Lee Earle? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
"Great Scott!" aka "Palms of Putty" & "Poof Daddy G"
6584 Posts

Profile of Scott F. Guinn
Hey guys,

I seem to have misplaced my instructions for this book test effect. I would greatly appreciate it if someone could fax or email them to me. I would be happy to give you the line of your choice from "Himelrick's Dream" to prove I own it--just give me the page number and line number.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Scott
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
stashu
View Profile
Regular user
155 Posts

Profile of stashu
I could be wrong, maybe re-read the preface?
Greg Arce
View Profile
Inner circle
6473 Posts

Profile of Greg Arce
Quote:
On 2010-03-14 20:27, stashu wrote:
I could be wrong, maybe re-read the preface?

I think he's right because I have the later version of this book test called Hidden Agenda and the instructions are in the preface of the book.

Greg
One of my favorite quotes: "A critic is a legless man who teaches running."
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
"Great Scott!" aka "Palms of Putty" & "Poof Daddy G"
6584 Posts

Profile of Scott F. Guinn
That's it--thanks! Having somehow lost the original packaging and having not used it for a long time, I'd forgotten about that. Much appreciated!
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
Dick Christian
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Virginia (Metro DC)
2620 Posts

Profile of Dick Christian
Dream Test is just one of several book tests by Lee Earle and/or Becker & Earle in which the instructions are actually contained in the book. As I recall, Karl Fulves was one of the first to do that.
Dick Christian
Greg Arce
View Profile
Inner circle
6473 Posts

Profile of Greg Arce
Scott, you also might want to go through the book page by page because, if my memory is right, there were a few mistakes on certain pages that wouldn't work with the principle.

I believe that's why he later came out with Hidden Agenda... it was the same concept, but the kinks were worked out.

Greg
One of my favorite quotes: "A critic is a legless man who teaches running."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Instructions for Dream Test by Lee Earle? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL