The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Sound equipment (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

trixy
View Profile
Veteran user
sweden
320 Posts

Profile of trixy
I am a magician who works alone and looking for some kind of audio equipment that I can connect to my sound system. There must be some kind of CD player ... mp3 players, etc but the important thing is the remote. It should be small and have 4 buttons, one button for each piece of music that I want to play. I have seen something for a couple years ago but can not remember what it's called ... anyone? The remote control can be placed inside the shirt and can easily change your tune Due to the few buttons that the remote does. Does anyone know what this equipment is called or where to get it?
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
"Great Scott!" aka "Palms of Putty" & "Poof Daddy G"
6582 Posts

Profile of Scott F. Guinn
Don't know about the specific item to which you're referring, but I would highly recommend you check out Axel Hecklau's Cue Control. With your own Ipod and a cable remote (I got one off the Net for about $20), you're good to go, and you only have to push one button. The system is thoroughly explained in the booklet, which is inexpensive and available directly from Axel or from a number of dealers. I use it, and I love it.
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
trixy
View Profile
Veteran user
sweden
320 Posts

Profile of trixy
I have seen it and what do you meen with cable remote? Did that control work with a Ipod?
I looking for something like that but I like to stop the music and start next song when I like.. stop in a song and later start anouther song... can you do that with his controler?
Scott O.
View Profile
Inner circle
Midwest
1143 Posts

Profile of Scott O.
You might be thinking of MP3 Tech by CES (formerly known as Wireless Wizardry.
Do not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time you will reap a harvest, if you do not give up. Galatians 6:9
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
13697 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
Quote:
On 2010-03-16 03:47, Scott F. Guinn wrote:
Don't know about the specific item to which you're referring, but I would highly recommend you check out Axel Hecklau's Cue Control. With your own Ipod and a cable remote (I got one off the Net for about $20), you're good to go, and you only have to push one button. The system is thoroughly explained in the booklet, which is inexpensive and available directly from Axel or from a number of dealers. I use it, and I love it.

I saw the demo video, and that was really amazing. I have no idea how it works, but it's on my wish list!
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
"Great Scott!" aka "Palms of Putty" & "Poof Daddy G"
6582 Posts

Profile of Scott F. Guinn
Quote:
On 2010-03-16 09:06, trixy wrote:
I have seen it and what do you meen with cable remote? Did that control work with a Ipod?
I looking for something like that but I like to stop the music and start next song when I like.. stop in a song and later start anouther song... can you do that with his controler?


Yes, you can do that with the Cue Control system.
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
rowland
View Profile
Inner circle
1220 Posts

Profile of rowland
Does cue control have to be a wired remote or can you use one of the wireless ones that apple make?
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
"Great Scott!" aka "Palms of Putty" & "Poof Daddy G"
6582 Posts

Profile of Scott F. Guinn
I would think so, but I'm not a techie. I would ask Axel directly. Send him a PM, or click on his banner on the Café's Main Index page and send him an email. I'm sure he'll be more than happy to help you.
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
21778 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Quote:
On 2010-03-15 13:26, trixy wrote:
I am a magician who works alone and looking for some kind of audio equipment that I can connect to my sound system. There must be some kind of CD player ... mp3 players, etc but the important thing is the remote. It should be small and have 4 buttons, one button for each piece of music that I want to play. I have seen something for a couple years ago but can not remember what it's called ... anyone? The remote control can be placed inside the shirt and can easily change your tune Due to the few buttons that the remote does. Does anyone know what this equipment is called or where to get it?


If I may suggest you check out the FX section of the Café here http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewf......11&19074

They constantly discuss many of the devices you are looking for.
Vietnam Veteran 1967, Sgt. E-5

Graduate of Chavez College of Prestidigitation and Showmanship

"Magic With A Twist Of Comedy"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Sound equipment (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL