The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » NCAA Finals Prediction (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

KBLV
View Profile
Regular user
Las Vegas
188 Posts

Profile of KBLV
Robin Leach has written up a nice piece on my upcoming prediction for the NCAA men's basketball tournament.

http://www.vegasdeluxe.com/blogs/luxe-li......arch-ma/
Christian & Katalina
View Profile
Elite user
407 Posts

Profile of Christian & Katalina
Kev,
just read this over on FB... Hmmmm I have many guesses how you are going to do this...come on ..its so simple.

1. Bribe players... having 2 vegas shows..your are loaded with money..so that is possibility one.

2. Assuming you are a tight wad and don't want to spend any money..sneak into the locker rooms of the team you want to eliminate and steal their shoes. Oh I remember this ploy form my HS homecoming football prediction.

3. And finally You're just guessing and if you're wrong..you will have a back up guess about what card Robin Leech will select to throw them off and forget about the NCAA prediction.

Is that it? I'm close right? Right? You don't have to answer...
Milbourne Christopher Award for Mentalism 2011
The Annemann Award for Menatalism 2016
Author of "Protoplasm" Close-up Mentalism
DT3
View Profile
Inner circle
Hill Valley
1920 Posts

Profile of DT3
Great coverage Kev!

Not really a fan of either of these teams but Kentucky and/or Syracuse is my bet.

But back on topic, great work Kevin! Good luck ;-)

D.
KBLV
View Profile
Regular user
Las Vegas
188 Posts

Profile of KBLV
Easier to bribe coaches. Players are young and greedy,
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » NCAA Finals Prediction (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL