The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Richard Osterlind's Mind Mysteries Too (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
For some reason, the review of this set got locked:

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......&start=0

Several times a year I re-watch the entire set. I use several of Richard's effects, including his brilliant Breakthrough Card System ( taught on volume 2 ) and I just like to review the material again for ideas and just because it's so entertaining.

You can easily build a professional act using these routines. I turned a friend onto the set this week as he was looking to learn new material and asked for some ideas. I told him about the set and after he got it and began watching, he called me to tell me he thought these were some of the greatest magic tricks he had ever seen. lol.

That's the beauty of Richard's material on this set. It's so strong, that you can play it anyway you want-as magic, mental-ism, or a combo.Whatever your performing persona dictates. From a clever torn and restored sugar packet or a SIGNED torn and restored newspaper ( handed out for a souvenir ) to spoon bends, mind blowing card work, design duplication, predictions, etc. The set is filled with gold.

And he's joined by Jim Sisti, who is not only a first rate Magician and writer himself, he's also got a killer sense of humor. Jim's there during the explanation/teaching portions and offers valuable input so that all is clear.

I watched the 7 volume set today and found the review was locked and thought it a good idea to revive it so that folks who missed the set when first released can look into it.

Chris Kavanagh
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
msmaster
View Profile
Special user
522 Posts

Profile of msmaster
The Osterland / Sisti combo really is a good one and this set is packed with good stuff.
thehawk
View Profile
Inner circle
2275 Posts

Profile of thehawk
Richard is the best.
Mush
View Profile
New user
Melbourne, Australia
13 Posts

Profile of Mush
Thanks Review King,
Can you tell me roughly what standard you have to be to for Richard's tricks.
Is there begineer materiel in there?
Thx
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Richard Osterlind's Mind Mysteries Too (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL