The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Ricky Jay audio (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

kid iowa
View Profile
Loyal user
Oklahoma
300 Posts

Profile of kid iowa
Does anyone know if the Ricky Jay episodes from the LA radio station a few years back is available for download, or is it only directly available from the radio station website?

On a side note, whatever happened to Ricky's character in Deadwood?
Any man who may be asked in this century what he did to make his life worthwhile...can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction, "I served in the United States Navy." J.F.K.
balducci
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
227 Posts

Profile of balducci
Have you checked here?

http://www.rickyjay.com/radio.html

I'm not sure, but you may be able to download or save to disk those clips.
Make America Great Again! - Trump in 2020 ... "We're a capitalistic society. I go into business, I don't make it, I go bankrupt. They're not going to bail me out. I've been on welfare and food stamps. Did anyone help me? No." - Craig T. Nelson, actor.
kid iowa
View Profile
Loyal user
Oklahoma
300 Posts

Profile of kid iowa
Tried that also, only found one that I was able to download. Trying to figure out how to get the rest so I can put them on the Ipod
Any man who may be asked in this century what he did to make his life worthwhile...can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction, "I served in the United States Navy." J.F.K.
kcg5
View Profile
Inner circle
who wants four fried chickens and a coke
1868 Posts

Profile of kcg5
Which one was for download? are you going to make it a MPEG? or just drop it into itunes?
Nobody expects the spanish inquisition!!!!!

"History will be kind to me, as I intend to write it"- Sir Winston Churchill
kid iowa
View Profile
Loyal user
Oklahoma
300 Posts

Profile of kid iowa
There was one I found titled Extraordinary Exhibits or something like that. The only one that allowed a straight download from the site. All the others are listen only.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Ricky Jay audio (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL