We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Fooler Doolers' Odd Quad (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Fábio DeRose
View Profile
Inner circle
San Paolo, Brasile
1477 Posts

Profile of Fábio DeRose
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgcCMvdFJUE&feature=sub

Lovely! I'll be getting this soon.
Fábio De'Rose - Ilusionista
www.ENIGMAGICO.com.br

Twitter @Enigmagico
Lawrence O
View Profile
Inner circle
Greenwich (CT)
6799 Posts

Profile of Lawrence O
Another very simple but high impact effect by Daryl: I'm in love with the way Daryl writes and delivers his patter lines "for our entertainment pleasure"

What a nice character with a charming sense of humor.

This trick is worth buying and spending the time to study the showmanship details with cards in hands rather than just learning the method (which again is almost instantly acquired by anyone).
Magic is the art of proving impossible things in parallel dimensions that can't be reached
paynow
View Profile
New user
22 Posts

Profile of paynow
Lawrence,

You get a big second from me on your comment. I just got mine in the mail.

This man is the best and no stone is left unturned. The advanced handling is also great. I wasn't expecting the DVD so that was an added surprise. AND I received it two days after ordering. From nearly 3000 miles away. Wow.

You're so right on the showmanship details. That's what sells his effects to me; the way he sells them to an audience. So many subtleties from handling, to choice of card colors, really great. He's also a wonderful teacher and the video is well shot with good audio and lighting and everything right up close so you can really see how to do it right.

This is a classic and a real keeper, right up there with old chestnuts like "Color Monte", IMHO.

I also have "Cardboard Chameleons", another of my favorites by him. I wish there was a DVD for that too!
Futureal
View Profile
Inner circle
1589 Posts

Profile of Futureal
Cardboard Chameleons is pretty advanced, some heavy counts going on in that one. Daryl has a few older gems like that that he could put out. Double Dazzling Triumph is another great one.
paynow
View Profile
New user
22 Posts

Profile of paynow
Quote:
On 2010-03-28 19:35, Futureal wrote:
Cardboard Chameleons is pretty advanced, some heavy counts going on in that one. Daryl has a few older gems like that that he could put out. Double Dazzling Triumph is another great one.

Absolutely. When I practice that trick I work on that a great deal. Wonderful effect when done correctly.
Kjellstrom
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden, Scandinavia, Europe
4928 Posts

Profile of Kjellstrom
Daryl has always a winner up in his sleeves.
This one looks like a true eyecandy effect.
On my "big" wish-list, sure.

Check out Daryls web.
http://www.foolerdoolers.com/store/produ......d=200500
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Fooler Doolers' Odd Quad (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL