We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Switchcraft-a word of testimony (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
ElliottB
View Profile
Inner circle
3000 Posts

Profile of ElliottB
Thanks, Kim, Mike and Barry.

I added a link to this thread on my site.

Elliott
Waters
View Profile
Inner circle
2511 Posts

Profile of Waters
It is a modern classic, for sure.

Sean
Hostile18
View Profile
Loyal user
London
231 Posts

Profile of Hostile18
It scares me a bit. There's just too much there and I don't know where to start!
Chris K
View Profile
Inner circle
2495 Posts

Profile of Chris K
Start at page 1. Shooting forward won't be as useful when EB starts referring to the Clip Switch and you don't know what it is.
gmeister
View Profile
Inner circle
1573 Posts

Profile of gmeister
This work is definitely IT!!

Even the clumbsy (of course I'm not referring to me) can handle enough stuff to make it a gem.

Try it and guaranteed you won't find a reason to switch to another work on the subject (ouch--sorry)!!
Mauricio Jaramillo
View Profile
Elite user
Colombia
412 Posts

Profile of Mauricio Jaramillo
The techniques, subtleties and effects taught are priceless; I use ideas from Switchcraft every single day.

I'm really curious to see what this book will look like in 10 years.
Lord Of The Horses
View Profile
Inner circle
5410 Posts

Profile of Lord Of The Horses
The following were my comments in unsuspected times, when only the main book was just issued...

It turns out my quotes were a sort of PREDICTION!

Quote:
Elliott, you compiled an outstanding e-book. Your book is a must-have resource to be placed together with all the stuff that the great billet handlers, of the present and of the past, created.”

-Paolo Cavalli
Then you'll rise right before my eyes, on wings that fill the sky, like a phoenix rising!
Greg Arce
View Profile
Inner circle
6287 Posts

Profile of Greg Arce
I think what Elliot has done should be awarded. He should get an official document from the mentalist community that extolls his work and what he has accomplished. Then the document should be folded in quarters and switched for a better one. Smile

Greg
One of my favorite quotes: "A critic is a legless man who teaches running."
ElliottB
View Profile
Inner circle
3000 Posts

Profile of ElliottB
Thank you so much, gentlemen.

It is that time of year again, and I made excellent progress on the new supplement today.

Fortunately, there was a lot of great material to pick from. Eventually, I decided on two contributed items and one of mine (other stuff will appear in later supplements.)

I originally had one name in mind, but just decided to change the title to “The Power of Three.”

Elliott
Keith Raygor
View Profile
Special user
Naples, FL
969 Posts

Profile of Keith Raygor
Aside from the wealth of knowledge that Switchcraft contains, the real lesson lies in how Elliott Bresler treats his customers.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Switchcraft-a word of testimony (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL