The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Corner Switch, Fake Signature etc (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mattmagic149
View Profile
Loyal user
Austria
215 Posts

Profile of mattmagic149
Hi I want to do a bill in lemon effect BUT I want to have the bill setuped, so that the lemon is really closed and can be handed out befor the effect and it can be inspected.

So I have to switch the corner or fake a signature or fake the serial.
I do know a lot of methods but no method can really satisfy me.
I know Jushua Jays cornered but this won't work for me, because I don't want to touch the bill after it appeared in the lemon.
I also don't like Tim Ellis method because he is cuting the bill and for me there is no reason to cut a bill and also for me his method is way too much because he does a torn and restored bill simultaneously a bill in banana.
Richard Fergusons method even doesn't work for me because I don't want the spectator to write down the serial number because there is so much "dead" time!

Does anyone know some other good working methods?

Many Thanks
Practicing is like a bank, if you don't put anything in, you won't get anything out!
bunkyhenry
View Profile
Special user
NYC Metro
828 Posts

Profile of bunkyhenry
Carneycopia Fruit Cup
Spackle666
View Profile
Loyal user
234 Posts

Profile of Spackle666
A second for carney's fruitcup...
"it's bad luck to be superstitious."
Rich B.
View Profile
Special user
Philadelphia
632 Posts

Profile of Rich B.
Mattmagic, switch the lemon. The bill has the audience members signature on it...there is nothing more convincing than this. The lemon (unprepared) is in the audience from the start.

Look for Carl Cloutier's Bill in Kiwi.

Rich B.
mattmagic149
View Profile
Loyal user
Austria
215 Posts

Profile of mattmagic149
I actually pointed out that I want the bill to be setuped!
I know that there are many ways to do it with a signed bill!
But it WON'T work for my act!
Practicing is like a bank, if you don't put anything in, you won't get anything out!
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
I believe Mike Ammar has a nice corner bill switch, easy and logical.
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
There is nothing easier than to just tear off a corner and do a one=handed billet switch.

How do you get rid of or vanish the bill?
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
mattmagic149
View Profile
Loyal user
Austria
215 Posts

Profile of mattmagic149
Thanks Pete, I thought of that earlier but I am your opinion I think that would be the best solution!

I am just going to switch it for a piece of pyropaper and just burn it!
Tim Ellis
View Profile
V.I.P.
Melbourne, Australia
1234 Posts

Profile of Tim Ellis
Thumbtip
liampower
View Profile
Regular user
189 Posts

Profile of liampower
How about scott axexanser's final amswer gimmick, would work perfect. or you could use fruitfull by juan pablo
MMysteries5
View Profile
New user
12 Posts

Profile of MMysteries5
Hmmm... You could just put a bill with a serial number ripped in the lemon. Hand out a lemon to the audience ( a real one ) and after, switch it, take a 20$ from the audience, rip the serial number the exact same way you did for the one that<s already inside the lemon. The switch what remains from the ripped spectator's bill, with a flash bill, burn it and then cut the lemon to show that the ripped serial is matching with the bill inside?

Personally, I don't use this method, I just fake the serial number with a stooge, but as you said there's some dead time, that's the only inconvenient you have to deal with...

Good Luck to you!

William
mattmagic149
View Profile
Loyal user
Austria
215 Posts

Profile of mattmagic149
Quote:
On 2010-03-19 08:19, wmhegbli wrote:
I believe Mike Ammar has a nice corner bill switch, easy and logical.

Where does he describe it?
Steven Keyl
View Profile
Inner circle
Washington, D.C.
2630 Posts

Profile of Steven Keyl
Matt,

Here's one that meets your criteria of having the bill pre-loaded in the lemon AND allows for a signed bill. It's Barrie Richardson's Bill in Lemon effect from Theater of the Mind. It's a killer.
Steven Keyl - The Human Whisperer!

B2B Magazine Test!

Best impromptu progressive Ace Assembly ever!

"If you ever find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause, and reflect." --Mark Twain
Alan Munro
View Profile
Inner circle
Kentwood, Michigan, USA
5952 Posts

Profile of Alan Munro
I remember seeing the Sam Berland version performed and it was excellent!

http://abbottmagic.com/Berlands-Bill-In-......mtrk.htm
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Corner Switch, Fake Signature etc (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL