The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » The 4th Key (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

gregkoren
View Profile
Regular user
164 Posts

Profile of gregkoren
Is anyone familiar with The 4th Key book test by Alakazam? I'm intrigued and am hoping to read a review of it.
Dick Christian
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Virginia (Metro DC)
2620 Posts

Profile of Dick Christian
Here is the review I posted to another forum:

The 4th Key is accurately described in the ads as:
1. A book test that can fit in your pocket.
2. A book test which is fun to perform.
3. A book test that will allow you to describe so much more than a single word.
4. A book test that will enable you to describe an image in your spectators mind.
the 4th Key uses a new age book of love spells like those often seen at the supermarket checkout. Your spectator is invited to open it to any page at random and memorize the very simple spell it contains. With no fishing whatsoever you will be able to describe the spell in full glorious detail!!

As advertised, you can use the Fourth Key as a stand alone book test or as part of a one ahead routine. The fact that you are able to reveal much more than a single word as is the case with the typical “think of a word” book test is especially appealing and since it is small enough to carry in your pocket it is perfect for walk-around or impromptu performance.

The method is easy for even the newcomer to mentalism to learn in minutes and by using familiar techniques the experienced mentalist will even be able to reveal the name of the participating spectator’s first love.

Unfortunately the fact that it cannot be repeated for the same participant or left in the hands of a spectator any longer than necessary for them to read and remember the chosen spell, will limit its value in the eyes of many serious workers.

Hope that helps.
Dick Christian
gregkoren
View Profile
Regular user
164 Posts

Profile of gregkoren
Your review is most helpful, Dick. Thank you for re-posting it. (I did a search before starting this thread but nothing came of it.) I think I'll give The 4th Key a try! Thanks again.
gregkoren
View Profile
Regular user
164 Posts

Profile of gregkoren
As a follow-up to your post, Dick, I bought The 4th Key, have studied it, and think it's a delightful piece of mentalism. Thanks again for your review!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » The 4th Key (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL