The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Café Tech Help Area » » Retrieving email (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

RoderickM
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of RoderickM
I initially registered using my email, but I didn't get the password...possibly inadvertently deleted..., so I never followed through. I can't reregister as the system tells me that email address has "already been used" (i.e. by me). I have registered using my wife's email; how can I reclaim my original one?
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
5195 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Go to the log in page and enter your user ID. Under that, click on the message that says "lost password" a new one will be sent to you.
Where the magic begins
RoderickM
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of RoderickM
Thanks, but my user ID is linked to my wife's email address, so I have to use that to get the password, and the password links to that email address. I want to reclaim my original email address, for which I do not have a user profile or a password. Can the tech people at your end unravel that?
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
5195 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Roderick, your original ID was Roderick Mulgan with an email address of mulgan@xtra.co.nz

As I said above, go to the log in page, enter this original ID and click the lost password button. A new random password will be sent to your email address.
Where the magic begins
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Café Tech Help Area » » Retrieving email (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL