The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Monday Mornings on the Midway: Episode Three (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jondark445
View Profile
Special user
717 Posts

Profile of jondark445
Monday Mornings on the Midway Episode Three: "Maybe Mom Can Bail Us Out" is now up on youtube at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5FaeBUlMvI
willhunter
View Profile
Regular user
Providence, RI
140 Posts

Profile of willhunter
One more video without a talking Monkey and the Human Head gets it in the . . . well the head.
aka Billy Boston
jondark445
View Profile
Special user
717 Posts

Profile of jondark445
Sadly, my friend Mike who originally voiced the monkey (and is the monkey now in my head, so I wouldn't consider doing it without him) is on the road with the great Ward Hall actually talking his stage....at least that's what he was doing the last I heard from him....not sure when he'll be back around....
willhunter
View Profile
Regular user
Providence, RI
140 Posts

Profile of willhunter
Hey keep up the great videos! Best of luck to Mike out on the road. I just really thought the monkey was funny! I want to take him to Coney Island this summer and give John Strong a wireless microphone for him. Then he can sit in his trailer and do the bally. That would be great, a monkey for a talker. Jocko may be jealous! Also, John can give orders without us having to see him! Can we borrow him?
aka Billy Boston
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Monday Mornings on the Midway: Episode Three (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL