The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Lassen gravity flipper (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

puffinmonkey
View Profile
Elite user
Seattle
437 Posts

Profile of puffinmonkey
Does anyone know on average how much a lassen gravity flipper cost for barber halves?

Thanks

-Alex
Starromeo
View Profile
Regular user
134 Posts

Profile of Starromeo
Around $200
Double J
View Profile
Veteran user
331 Posts

Profile of Double J
I might be wrong but, doesn't He have a website and e-mail. (sarcasm) in case it didn't come across.

That might be a good place to start.
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5338 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
Quote:
On 2010-03-23 13:30, Double J wrote:
I might be wrong but, doesn't He have a website and e-mail. (sarcasm) in case it didn't come across.

That might be a good place to start.

True, but it can be a long wait for either. Todd doesn’t reply to emails very fast; understandable as he would be doing nothing but that. He is usually somewhat better with phone calls, but not if he is busy making gaffs.

And a price list on his web site certainly wouldn’t be a bad thing, would it?

Jim
Double J
View Profile
Veteran user
331 Posts

Profile of Double J
He has contact info on his site including a phone number. If it's that hard to get a hold of him, Get it made somewhere else.
TC Ryder
View Profile
Elite user
Florida
494 Posts

Profile of TC Ryder
Call Todd during the day and he usually answers. I am sure he would be glad to make you one. You just have to catch him at the right time.

His stuff is great. You may pay a premium but in the end it is worth it...and if you ever decide to sell it it has good resale value.

TC
www.realcoinmagic.com

"Real Coins for Real Magicians"
Sammy J.
View Profile
Inner circle
Castle Rock, Colorado
1786 Posts

Profile of Sammy J.
I guess I don't think it is very important to go to a top gaff maker for this coin.

It's just a hole in a coin. No close tolerances, no precision machining, no binding of metals. Just a hole.

Sammy
Sammy J. Teague
lorenwade
View Profile
Special user
869 Posts

Profile of lorenwade
Quote:
On 2010-03-23 19:19, Sammy J. wrote:
I guess I don't think it is very important to go to a top gaff maker for this coin.

It's just a hole in a coin. No close tolerances, no precision machining, no binding of metals. Just a hole.

Sammy

Sammy, you replied to the wrong thread. Smile Hehehe.
Double J
View Profile
Veteran user
331 Posts

Profile of Double J
Quote:
On 2010-03-23 19:19, Sammy J. wrote:

Sammy

There are other gaffed coin makers that can help him. If one does not have the time to answer e-mails or phone calls, call the next on the list.

Make sense?
Sammy J.
View Profile
Inner circle
Castle Rock, Colorado
1786 Posts

Profile of Sammy J.
Oops!
Sammy J. Teague
puffinmonkey
View Profile
Elite user
Seattle
437 Posts

Profile of puffinmonkey
I've purchased many products from todd. Just wanted to ask if anyone on the Café knew the price range before I call him to make a purchase? Thanks guys

-Alex
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5338 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
Alex,

I sent you a PM.

Jim
Calvin Tong
View Profile
Special user
718 Posts

Profile of Calvin Tong
One suggestion that I have is for you to check out Lassen's blog. you can dig through months and months of his blog to see if he has manufactured and sold one during the last 2 years or so. I have done this myself before contacting him with an order....so that I know what to expect for a price. It has worked for me 100% of the time :o)

by the way, I do not recall running into a barber gravity flipper on his blog for the past year and a half, but I could be wrong. the memory goes first. :o)
Cal Tong
President Emeritus
IBM Ring 216 Silicon Valley
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Lassen gravity flipper (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL