The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Imagination by Michael Murray (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
2569 Posts

Profile of NeilS
I hadn't thought of that - but there are so many possibilities to the effect and what you decide to put on the cards.
markthorold
View Profile
Inner circle
Shrunken heads atop
1943 Posts

Profile of markthorold
Pm sent
E.O.I
Stephen Young
View Profile
Inner circle
Thought Illusions
3934 Posts

Profile of Stephen Young
I really love my Imagination

I bought some self-sealing plastic pouches
(like encapsulating but without the heat)
Then made my drawings with permanent marker

This way I can change the images if I want to by erasing the old images and making new ones

The 24 idea sounds intriguing

Steve
markthorold
View Profile
Inner circle
Shrunken heads atop
1943 Posts

Profile of markthorold
Pm sent lol
Mark
E.O.I
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1702 Posts

Profile of celebrity
I Like Steve's idea of the self sealing laminated pouches and think this works great as it allows you to adapt the routine at your leisure.

I have had requests for additional cards which is something were hoping to do in the near future and when this happens I will be more than happy to expand the range to 24 if there is enough demand for the greater amount of cards.

Please accept my sincere thanks for all the kind words and feed back both public and private regarding this effect!

Best Wishes Michael
As a mentalist you must always ask yourself what if! And throughout your life you should seek to ask and answer this question over and over again, only then will your wildest dreams become a reality!

Visit - www.mindfx.co.uk to learn more!
markthorold
View Profile
Inner circle
Shrunken heads atop
1943 Posts

Profile of markthorold
Thought sent in PM form ...lol
Regards Mark
E.O.I
magicmerlz
View Profile
Loyal user
235 Posts

Profile of magicmerlz
Please tell me that this wont need re-fills...nothing more annoying to me than buying an effect that will cost more money the more you perform it.

Regards

Matt
aligator
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
2048 Posts

Profile of aligator
No. It will not need refills.
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1702 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Just to clarify for those who don't have the effect, the extra cards I mentioned were purely to expand the range of choice that the spectator has.

For those who have the effect Mark Thorold has just enlightened me on his great idea for expanding the range of possibilities with the cards supplied. Send him a pm for further details!

Best Wishes Michael
As a mentalist you must always ask yourself what if! And throughout your life you should seek to ask and answer this question over and over again, only then will your wildest dreams become a reality!

Visit - www.mindfx.co.uk to learn more!
blackESP
View Profile
Regular user
107 Posts

Profile of blackESP
I got Imagination yesterday, and although I'm still getting to grips with it, I can say already that it's extremely impressive.

I'm really hardcore about not having to do 'weird' things to get the information, and in the case of Imagination, there are no worries on that score.

Everything you do is completely logical. The method is simple, yet extremely devious, and I can't ever see anyone figuring out how it's done.

Apparently I got the last one out of the first run of 250! I consider myself very lucky, as I'd be kicking myself if I had to wait until next year.

Start queuing now. You won't regret it.
aligator
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
2048 Posts

Profile of aligator
If you missed this, you might want to consider Resonance which MM will be releasing shortly. It is a multi phased routine in which the final phase uses the Imagination method.
markthorold
View Profile
Inner circle
Shrunken heads atop
1943 Posts

Profile of markthorold
My order went in on announcement .Cant wait ....
Mark
E.O.I
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Imagination by Michael Murray (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL