We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Help with serial number routine. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Hood
View Profile
Veteran user
328 Posts

Profile of Hood
I am stuck on a routine that is part of my 30 minute stand up show. As now I have been performing lorraynes buck from banachek dvds and lead into talking about deja vu, I love the serial number plot and want to change it to using a d**ble envelope so it looks very clean and open but once I get it there not sure where to go, I really don't want to just predict the number I want something before, I thought of using 5 or 6 other envelopes and by using equivoque the spectator ends up choosing only envelope with bill inside. Sound ok or anyone have any suggestions also the theme or lead in about deja vu is not what I really want but stuck, any ideas on themes or plots for this such an effect? Thanks for you help.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Help with serial number routine. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL