The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Good, Bad and the Garbage - Why? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Corey K
View Profile
Special user
Rhode Island
502 Posts

Profile of Corey K
I hate to be a complainer, but I don't understand the logic behind banning registered users from posting new topics in the Good, the Bad and the Garbage section. This was one of my favorite forums and now I can't post new topics. Sorry, but I just totally don't understand this.

?
Corey King
Zednanreh
View Profile
Loyal user
Miami, FL
211 Posts

Profile of Zednanreh
Its been moved to its "own" category, look 'up'.

- Alex
So you want to market or sell your trick? Before you do, read this!
Mya Angel
View Profile
Special Assistant
California
1396 Posts

Profile of Mya Angel
No one has been banned from the Good, bad and Garbage section. As Zednanreh has said look further up on the index page and you will see a new improved Good, bad and Garbage section, this was done too make it easier for our members too find a review you may be looking for. The original areas was just getting too large and therefore to complicated to find what you wanted. We hope splitting the forums will make it a little more easier for you to find what you may be interested in. The new forum is open now for any new posts you may wish to put there.

Mya
:cuteangel:
There is nothing that remains so constant as change. Don't end up like concrete, all mixed up and permanently set. Smile

He who slings mud will surely lose ground.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Good, Bad and the Garbage - Why? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL