The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Marc Paul - ACAAN Eyewitness Account (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
entermagic
View Profile
Special user
810 Posts

Profile of entermagic
Quote:
On 2012-04-17 11:32, mastermindreader wrote:
1 out of 10.4 times it will be at one of the positions named.

Each of the five possibilities you listed has odds of 1 out of 52. Thus, the odds of anyone of them occurring are 5 out of 52 or 1 out of 10.4.

Or so it seems to me. Smile

Bob

Recently I'm using a version of ACAAN totally hands off where I have a perfect version 1/6 or 1/3 just you need to change your presentation.
(any card at any number free choice card and number and totally hands off)
If I don't have a perfect version I have in 99% of the time an effect very close to the perfect version (It is again hands off, the card is free choice and the number is almost
free. I don't call the number part a force, because the spectator can change the number with any number he wishes. No one will detect anything because the presentation
is the same.)
In 1% of the case I have a different effect like ACAAN and it is always hands off. (again no one will detect anything because the presentation is identically )

The effect is not the mine but it works well for me.

I forgot, you can do it also with a deck of cards shuffled by the spectator and
never touched by you. (The effect is as direct as possible without any hidden
previous setup)

MP
Peter_turner
View Profile
V.I.P.
Bradford, West Yorkshire
1355 Posts

Profile of Peter_turner
I can perform that type of routine on skype Smile

Pete
entermagic
View Profile
Special user
810 Posts

Profile of entermagic
I don't have the permission to make a demo. I have seen a video posted here and I posted my answer,
just to say that this video doesn't impress me at all. Everything is performed by the performer (He shuffles
the cards, he counts the cards, he asks to name a number in the same way explained by David Berglas)
and to accomplish the same effect there are a billion of methods. Impressive is if everthing happens
in the spectator hands and the method is 100% sure fire.

MP
mastermindreader
View Profile
1949 - 2017
Seattle, WA
12586 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
Peter- I just tried to PM you but it still says you are maxed out. You need to delete some topics from your inbox.
Peter_turner
View Profile
V.I.P.
Bradford, West Yorkshire
1355 Posts

Profile of Peter_turner
Bob I have deleted my my messages, sorry about that!

Pete
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Marc Paul - ACAAN Eyewitness Account (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL