The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » I'm trying to remember this trick (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

TrickZone
View Profile
New user
58 Posts

Profile of TrickZone
For the life of me, I cant remember this coin trick. I don't even remember the effect. All I can remember id the gimmick is a small coin glued to a larger coin (e.g. a penny glued to a quarter) Any ideas?
TWOCAN
View Profile
Special user
PORT RICHEY FL
879 Posts

Profile of TWOCAN
Sounds like a home made gimmick. There is a routine that has a coin with magicians wax under it and you show two coins and by placing them together they bond and you flip the bigger coin in the air place it in your pocket and the smaller coin vanishes. that's my take on it.
Profits over people are a common thing . Be uncommon and be the best .
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4911 Posts

Profile of David Neighbors
Paul Diamond Sold Something like this! It was called bottled! It was something like a hoping half routime Ie. you put one of the coins in your pocket and it jumped back to your hand! The Blow off to his routine Was the Penney was in the bottle at the end!
David Neighbors
the coinjurer
www.daveneighbors.com
KirkG
View Profile
Inner circle
1391 Posts

Profile of KirkG
IIRC this was a Jules Lenier trick.
Julie
View Profile
Inner circle
3943 Posts

Profile of Julie
Sam Schwartz (sp?) had a nice handling. Smile

I also remember Hank Lee years later selling an "improved" version with a m------c penny and quarter.

Julie
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » I'm trying to remember this trick (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL