The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Losander's Dancing Wand (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magic mccurry
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of magic mccurry
Is anyone famliar with Losanders Dancing Wand? Would like to hear some reviews or thoughts about this prop.
Joe Mauro
View Profile
Inner circle
1133 Posts

Profile of Joe Mauro
~Joe
Gasman
View Profile
New user
77 Posts

Profile of Gasman
First, this is well made, well balanced and a joy to use. Second, and more important, Losander is a class act! He stands by his products and offers incredible customer service. He has helped me out numerous times and has always gone above and beyond. He is also an excellent teacher and his DVDs teach how to do this well! He has mastered the art of this illusion and other levitations. Seeing him in person doing his floating table is one of the most magical experiences you will ever have! There's lots of advice on the Café regarding how to structure your presentation effectively (mostly, don't do it very long! Keep it short), all of which is ultimately more important than the prop itself. I suggest also getting his DVDs on the art of levitation and learn from him all you can.
echomagic
View Profile
Veteran user
344 Posts

Profile of echomagic
I regularly use this as an opener in my stage act. It can be used doing table side magic. It is very versatile. It comes with a case you can attach to your waist for carrying around and is entirely self-contained to allow for easy setup and performance.

It looks great and I love using it.
magic mccurry
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of magic mccurry
Thanks for the information!Very helpful!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Losander's Dancing Wand (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL