The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » No More Card Tricks by Jeff Prace - $3 deal (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
jprace
View Profile
Inner circle
2209 Posts

Profile of jprace
Hey guys,

Every year the American Cancer Society hold an event called Relay for Life. If you don't know much about this event, please look at this site: http://www.relayforlife.org/relay/

One way I am trying to raise money is by my magic. I am selling my original card trick, 'No More Card Tricks.' Now until the end of the event, I am selling the 'No More Card Tricks' instructional video for $3. The video includes two live performances of the effect, and a studio explanation.

The Effect:
At the end of your favorite card routine, you explain how you are addicted to card tricks. In order to stop this craze, you found a solution. In a flash, the deck of cards visually becomes tightly wrapped in electrical tape. Then, you are not able to perform any more card tricks.

---------------------------------------------------------

"...you have to see this to appreciate just how deceptive and visual it is." - Joshua Jay

"This will catch you by surprise and make you want to rewind to watch it again." - Steve Haynes

"This is a brilliant quick card trick which has an absolutely killer ending." - Jamie Daws

"No More Card Tricks is fantastic." - Cameron Francis

You can donate and purchase the instructional video at:
http://www.relay.jeffpracemagic.com

Best regards,

Jeff Prace

Darrin Cook
View Profile
Special user
621 Posts

Profile of Darrin Cook
I have this routine from the Reel Magic DVD, and it's a very clever effect that would play well on stage.
jprace
View Profile
Inner circle
2209 Posts

Profile of jprace
Thank you, Darrin.

I've only performed this close-up but I'm glad people have been thing about how versatile this is!

I appreciate everyone who has donated thus far.

Best regards,

Jeff
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
"Great Scott!" aka "Palms of Putty" & "Poof Daddy G"
6586 Posts

Profile of Scott F. Guinn
Just made my donation--looking forward to the routine.
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
jprace
View Profile
Inner circle
2209 Posts

Profile of jprace
Hi Scott,

The download has been sent your way. I hope you enjoy it!
Thanks for donating.

Jeff
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
I'm not much of a card guy but love good quick ideas as to such effects and this sounds great. Smile Plus, I like helping people so I will probably be getting this for some slick quick card magic and to simultaneously help others. That's the real magic in life. Smile

*On top of that, if my buddy Great Scott is here and I see Darrin Cook is even in the vicinity, well it must be a good place to be and a darn good thing to do as these guys are topshelf. Smile Heck, that's enough for everyone to be here and helping out and I do absolutely recommend that. Please Give. Smile

And jp, keep up the good work with your magic, it's real good thinking...And keep caring about others and your magic will continue to grow stronger and stronger. Smile

-Mb

*EDIT: Done! Thanks for allowing me to give and to help others. Smile
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
I just got this from Jeff and it's pretty slick. The video is really well done, performance and explanation. I hope everyone gives it a try as it's a great value. Smile

This is just a good thing all the way around...Nice trick, nice opportunity to help others from a nice young man solidly on some really good tracks, in magic and in life.

Win-Win! Smile

-Mb
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
jprace
View Profile
Inner circle
2209 Posts

Profile of jprace
Thanks a lot to Marion and all of the other people who have donated. It is much appreciated!

Best regards,

Jeff
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
"Great Scott!" aka "Palms of Putty" & "Poof Daddy G"
6586 Posts

Profile of Scott F. Guinn
This is a very clever, visual quickie that is well worth the small time investment required to make it up. For only $3, you're getting value for your investment many times over, and helping a good cause, to boot! It's a win-win-win.

So get off your virtual butt and click on the link above. You probably paid more than this for a cup of half cold coffee today!
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
scarnecky
View Profile
Veteran user
Utah
330 Posts

Profile of scarnecky
Watched the demo video. Pretty cool stuff Jeff.

Love the "Gum" trailer and ideas too.

3 bucks is an absolute steal!

In thanks

Scar
jprace
View Profile
Inner circle
2209 Posts

Profile of jprace
Thanks for all of the great feedback!
There is still plenty of time to buy the download!

Jeff
jprace
View Profile
Inner circle
2209 Posts

Profile of jprace
There is still time to donate!

"...you have to see this to appreciate just how deceptive and visual it is." - Joshua Jay

"This will catch you by surprise and make you want to rewind to watch it again." - Steve Haynes

"This is a brilliant quick card trick which has an absolutely killer ending." - Jamie Daws

"No More Card Tricks is fantastic." - Cameron Francis
Davy Davis
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of Davy Davis
Glad I found this before the offer expired. Good cause.
Thanks for doing this
ReviewerMaster
View Profile
Veteran user
307 Posts

Profile of ReviewerMaster
Is there a demo video for it? Couldn't find it on the website.
jprace
View Profile
Inner circle
2209 Posts

Profile of jprace
Nope, no demo for this one.

I also just wanted to say 'No More Card Tricks' was recently chosen to be in the Top Ten Tricks of 2009 in Josh Jay's Talk About Tricks column. (Magic Magazine - March, 2010)
Corbett
View Profile
Inner circle
Indiana
1161 Posts

Profile of Corbett
I have the DVD, and have seen Jeff do this personally. It's a quickie, and a stunner.
jprace
View Profile
Inner circle
2209 Posts

Profile of jprace
Thanks for the kind words!
I get these out within 24 hours so you can be performing the next day!
jprace
View Profile
Inner circle
2209 Posts

Profile of jprace
Thanks to everyone who has donated thus far! If you have gotten the download, I'd love to hear your thoughts!
jprace
View Profile
Inner circle
2209 Posts

Profile of jprace
Thanks to everyone who has downloaded thus far! If you haven't already, donate! This is a great deal and it's for an even better cause.
gmeister
View Profile
Inner circle
1588 Posts

Profile of gmeister
Hey, Jeff, know you've heard it before but thanks for your generosity both to a great cause and to the magic community.

May the weight of all the donations make you run all the faster!

gary
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » No More Card Tricks by Jeff Prace - $3 deal (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL