The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » Droid Magic Apps (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

PepeRuizSJ
View Profile
Loyal user
Dallas, TX
250 Posts

Profile of PepeRuizSJ
I finally found some Droid apps. I heard that the Iforce is coming for the Droid, I'm excited about that. I hope the riffle force will show up in some way. These are the names price and the descriptions:

+Magic (by Gabrouze) - 15 euros.

"Make your bicycle card appear on the phone. Any card, any where. Play with it for free for 24h if you uninstall..."

+Magic Paper (5c-Basic) - .99 Euros

"The Magic Paper knows what symbol you are thinking of and makes it appear miraculosly."
(It's probably based on a math principle, each symbol is assigned a number)

+Magic Coin (Francisco J Belchi) - .99 Euros

"Shake the phone to make the coin disappear from the phone screen and appear in your hand"

+ Magic Quarter (Acorn Labs) - US$1.99

"Pretend to hold an invisible quarter between your fingers. Then ask somebody to think o a year between 1960 and now. After they tell you, you slowly slide the phone over your hand. As you do, a hand slowly appears holding a quarter from the same year that they thought of"

+MagicTrick (septillionsoft) - Free

"Pick a card and then the program will predict which card you picked and remove it from the stack"

+Magic Trick (Duckygo) - Free

Same as last, with a different screen. No real description.

+ Magic Card (Septillionsoft) - Free

"Follow the instruction on the screen and before you know it, the app tells you which of the 52 cards you're thinking about"
(Number/Math Based)

+ SpoonBend (iapmar) - 1 Lire / (There's a free version too)

"Rub the handle of spoon with all your concentration. You can bend or twist it gradually. If you have a grue psychokinesis, something interesting will happen"
(The spoon twists and then breaks. If you do metal bending you can see that it's made to set you up for a routine)

+ Magic Shop - Free

This one is a little different. It teaches very basic magic tricks.

I hope this helps. Please keep adding new ones as they come up.
PepeRuizSJ
View Profile
Loyal user
Dallas, TX
250 Posts

Profile of PepeRuizSJ
The only one I've kept using from that list is "Magic Coin" to be honest. A nice way to produce a coin.

If I had to pick two more they would be Magic quarter, and Spoon Bend, but those are only OK. Everything else I have deleted from my Droid... Still waiting for the iforce.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » Droid Magic Apps (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL