The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » Snapshot questions (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

rasp
View Profile
Inner circle
1015 Posts

Profile of rasp
Hi diners at the Café, I'm interested in the app snapshot. I cant find any proper reviews so would like some help with a couple of questions. First thing that jumps out at me is the fact that this is supposed to be a photograph of a card I took earlier,however the add states this can be done on an ipod touch. How is a spectator supposed to go for this when there is no camera roll on an ipod touch, or am I missing something.
secondly, are the photos pre loaded or can I take my own. I would like to use different card backs and also an English newspaper. Would be nice to hear from people that have actually got this.
Many thanks, Rasp.
fvdbeek
View Profile
Elite user
490 Posts

Profile of fvdbeek
Good thinking about the camera, but I don't think a spectator cares.

I think the price is a big drawback.
jlibby
View Profile
Inner circle
1022 Posts

Profile of jlibby
I can't answer the first question since I have an Iphone rather than an Ipod. But you cannot change the back of the card or the newspaper. The newspaper images are pretty generic.
International Motivational Speaker & Entertainer; Helps you get ROCK-STAR RESULTS for your event!

For your gifts and free trainings, visit:
https://JoeLibbySeminars.com
KeirRoyale
View Profile
Special user
Denver, CO
550 Posts

Profile of KeirRoyale
Rasp: I use this on a iTouch... You tell them that you took the picture earlier today but you don't have to say or mean that you took the pic with the iTouch. ie: you could have taken it with a digital camera and then loaded it onto the iTouch. And you should have a photo roll on your iTouch which is what the "Snapshot" App uses.

I also agree with fvdbeek, the HotTrix stuff is overpriced. Stick with the ones you can buy individually for $3 or so and you will be happier if you ask me.

Best regards,

Keir
http://www.LifeIsMagical.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » Snapshot questions (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL