The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Dan Harlan This Sunday April 11th, in Reading, PA (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ryansmagic
View Profile
Regular user
Reading, PA
147 Posts

Profile of ryansmagic
IBM Ring #57 is hosting a lecture with Dan Harlan this Sunday at 2:00 inside the Mingus Magic Shop. The shop is located in Reading PA.

Dan Harlan Lecture
Mingus Magic Shop
528 Lancaster Ave,
Reading, PA
Sunday April 11th starts at 2:00
Free to members of IBM ring #57, $15 for non-members.

Any questions or to reserve a seat email ryanparsons@comcast.net

Thanks,
Ryan Parsons
Ryan Parsons
[email]ryanparsons@comcast.net[/email]
http://www.magicformiracles.com
Paul
View Profile
Inner circle
A good lecturer at your service!
4399 Posts

Profile of Paul
Just returned from this lecture. Nice to see Dan back on his feet again. This is a VERY good lecture and shouldn't be missed if you get the chance to see it in your area. For me the highlights were his creativity with the Mismade Bill, Grandmother's Necklace and his new version of Professor's Nightmare which will fool you badly (completely different method). Seems Dan is back in top creative form. See him if you can.

Paul.
revmike
View Profile
Special user
Annville, PA
646 Posts

Profile of revmike
I second what Paul had to say. Dan was a real gentleman but I also highly recommend the lecture - He has something for just about everybody as well as very good insights into not just tricks, but the craft, history and presentation of magic. Very good lecture. Thank you Dan for coming.

Mike
The magic is not in our sleights and illusions, but instead in our ability to bring love and joy.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Dan Harlan This Sunday April 11th, in Reading, PA (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2023 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL