The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Illusion PDF's (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Chris Stolz
View Profile
Inner circle
Mississauga, Ontario
1957 Posts

Profile of Chris Stolz
Hi everyone,

I am pleased to say that I have given all of my Illusion PDF's to Lybrary.com to sell them exclusively. They are now up at: http://www.lybrary.com/chris-stolz-m-181.html

Cheers,

Chris.
ricker
View Profile
Special user
Tampa, FL
914 Posts

Profile of ricker
WTG Chris. I'm going to try to do the building vanish with the Rennasance Tower here in the Shoals. It's kinda an inside joke with the residents here.
w_s_anderson
View Profile
Inner circle
The United States
1221 Posts

Profile of w_s_anderson
Hello Chris,

Those look awesome! Do you happen to have a list that gives an approximate of what it costs to build each illusion, as well as a difficulty rating? Are these something that a hobbiest craftsman can build or do they need to go to an illusion designer? Thank you,

Scott
M Sini
View Profile
Inner circle
1361 Posts

Profile of M Sini
I picked up the Chair up There 2 yesterday. Great thinking! I already have a place for this in an upcoming show. I'm meeting with my builder tonight and construction should start soon.
Chris Stolz
View Profile
Inner circle
Mississauga, Ontario
1957 Posts

Profile of Chris Stolz
Scott, the list is a great idea!

Per a couple requests for it, I am looking at going back over them and adding another 5-10 pages to each. I'll add this to list along with the full blueprints, material lists etc. Basic woodworking skills should be enough. I love the idea of putting a difficulty rating on them!

Thanks Mario, let me know if you need any feedback or assistance.
Aaron Smith Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
Portland, OR
1410 Posts

Profile of Aaron Smith Magic
Awesome Chris! Thank you so much!
ddhoudini
View Profile
New user
Kansas City, MO
70 Posts

Profile of ddhoudini
The illusions look great. Particularly Aerial Arrival. Do you have any video of these being performed?
Kyle^Ravin
View Profile
Inner circle
I slammed my head against
1070 Posts

Profile of Kyle^Ravin
Chris, just a random idea, perhaps a picture of a prop that was actually built AND a video or somethin to go along would definitely Sell it even better!!! Good luck on that!~
ddhoudini
View Profile
New user
Kansas City, MO
70 Posts

Profile of ddhoudini
Has anyone built the Aerial Arrival who could talk about it?
ElectricBlue
View Profile
New user
90 Posts

Profile of ElectricBlue
Hi I am looking to build an illusion for a show with the youth circus I work with.
As a group we have previously built a few illusions a sword box and a bodyless person sideshow style illusion.

I really like the look of the chair up there illusion and I think it would fit really well with the show that we are currently working on but was wondering if the chair could be of any kind. Basically if we could use a handstand chair or would it have to be specially structured. We would really like to combine this illusion with a handstand chair act.

I was also wondering if you could give an estimate of how difficult this might be to build. We do have a lot of talented prop builders and crafts people and have built some illusions before but it is not something that we specialize in.

Thank you,
Jane

Ps feel free to PM answers if you feel it would be better.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Illusion PDF's (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL